Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PvP Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
willthepro

willthepro

PvP Server Empty
PostSubject: PvP Server   PvP Server EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 am

Lately, I have been wondering what to build in the PvP server. And I finally got an idea. The past week Snowy talked about a new game. The Hunger Games. And as for my Idea, I would wish to make a Hunger Games Arena. It would be a little like MA, but in this one, you don't always have Mobs swarming you. In this game, the idea is to be the last man/girl standing. So what you do is pick a class (ex. Tank) And then u head of into a Jungle or any other area. Then you battle to the death of your opponent. Last man/girl standing gets a prize like 2,000 mines. And instead of just joining, the host randomly draws names from the online list. If your name is chosen, you have to play. But, you can volunteer for other people like Katniss does for her sister, Primrose. And I am trying to make this as much like the Hunger Games book. Please leave your comments and Ideas! Very Happy

P.S I would prefer jungle because its like the biome that they play in, in the book. And of course, the area would be enclosed so you couldn't escape.

I also I another Idea for a game, Capture The Flag! I personally think that if there is a Capture the Flag plugin, I would definetly get it. Again, Please leave your Idea's and critisim!

-willthepro
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PvP Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Server   PvP Server EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:08 am

I quite like the idea, though people would still need to sign up for interest, rather than just randomly picking people.

Also, it would be good to have a game where you start at point A and have to get to point B. You have no armour, no weapons, and you are being hunted by 1 person - if you are hit once, you use the /kit command, and join the hunters in "tagging" people
Back to top Go down
willthepro

willthepro

PvP Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Server   PvP Server EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 am

Ya, I like your idea. As for the random picking, I just tried to stay with the book Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Server   PvP Server Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Server
Page 1 of 1