Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's been a long time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrikerX1360

StrikerX1360

It's been a long time... Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long time...   It's been a long time... EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:54 am

Ah Starmine, the good ol' days.

It's been so long since this server has been in use and I sure miss those times. I was only 13 at the time for goodness sakes! For those of you that don't know me my username was StrikerX1360 and I was the owner of a pretty large city (Assassins City). I've been trying to get a hold of the old staff members to see if anyone happens to have backups of the old maps because I wanted to take a trip down memory lane. If any of you guys are still active, know where I can get a hold of the map files, or can get me in contact with Snowyboy the owner, hit me on Discord at StrikerX#8563. Or, if you just wanna post your memories here feel free to do so.

I'd love to hear back from you guys.
-Striker

Last edited by StrikerX1360 on Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXzSPKUKgC9IRt-CCvT19JQ?view_as
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

It's been a long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time...   It's been a long time... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 3:51 pm

I wouldn't be able to get you in contact with Snowy, but if you're still interested in survival Minecraft I have a server you could try.
Back to top Go down

It's been a long time...
Page 1 of 1