Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Story Of Izzy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Handhunter12

Handhunter12

The Story Of Izzy Empty
PostSubject: The Story Of Izzy   The Story Of Izzy EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Okay, so, here is what happened the day Izzy was banned, she was with me in D.A. and then strikerx1360 suddenly said "O God!"
And we all rushed over to builders world to see what happened. ( NOTE: Izzy was still WITH ME AS IT HAPPENED!! ) I know theres not really proof here but please, just believe! So then, we all started investigating to find out who did it. Izzy and SherlockMine eventually found something and they were over there looking at it ( Some kind of redstone contraption? ) I was investigating some of the grief. Then, Cookie came on and he announced it was Izzy and all that. BUT: Izzy said she ha placed TNT to get o of a pit, but destroyed it afterwords. AND: Logblock said she had PLACED it not SET IT OFF. Please, think about this! Everyone eho knows Izzy would agree she would never do this!! WE WANT IZZY!! Crying or Very sad Please Snowy!
Back to top Go down
Handhunter12

Handhunter12

The Story Of Izzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Izzy   The Story Of Izzy EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:12 am

ALSO: sross witnessed XPorkchopX ADMIT blown up the place Izzy was accused of!
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

The Story Of Izzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Izzy   The Story Of Izzy EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Nope, logblock said Izzy set it off. Also she could've greifed BEFORE you were hanging out with her. Also please post this on our new site.
Back to top Go down
Handhunter12

Handhunter12

The Story Of Izzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Izzy   The Story Of Izzy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:47 am

When I try to go to the new site it says "Invalid http request header"
Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

The Story Of Izzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Izzy   The Story Of Izzy EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:10 am

www.starmine.org doesn't work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story Of Izzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Izzy   The Story Of Izzy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Izzy
Page 1 of 1