Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happened to the server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjruh

jjruh

What happened to the server? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Earlier tonight I finished my dungeon including over 100 mob spawn points which are a pain to set up even 1, when the server went down. So I left to do somthing else for a few hours. When I came back, everything I had done today had been lost. Was the server reverted? or is it just a bug, because I was lagging really bad earlier.
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Let me do the mob spawning work , you need to //save it and //reload it so many times for it to actually work
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:43 am

Alright, I will put a sign with each mob and where I want it, you should be able to do /warp dungeon_jj or jj_dungeon to get to me.

Update: I put redstone torches where I want the mobs spawned, There should be a sign near every torch letting you know what mob(s) I want spawned there.
Also, the prizes, how do I set up the chests to work properly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to the server?
Page 1 of 1