Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To do list + Thank you

Go down 
+5
Muffinmuncher115
Aus
MiniMinerMan115
Xuluf
Snowyboy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowyboy

To do list + Thank you Empty
PostSubject: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 am

Hey all!

First of all I want to thank everyone for helping out with building amazing games , from piggy races to Hungergames, they all look amazing!
For this effort once the server is done EVERYONE who helped will get ATLEAST knight rank, 2-3 of the person who helped more will get a higher rank.

Now to the other part of this forum, I think that most of you made the games for people to enjoy, to play the games and have fun.
Right now I don't think that current 'village spawn' doesn't agree on that , the building itself is amazing but the part after it looked cool at first, but I think it will take to much time to figure out where every portal is, and because it is hard to find we will get alot of questions about certain portals.
I think that if we change the layout of the spawn to like for example the old survival server that it is less confusing.
Also;
- The dungeons/mazes/parkours need chests in them, a 'reward' for someones effort.
- The shop building needs to be replaced , right now it's on a 50x50 grass platform in the sea, the building itself looks amazing but the environment ruins it.

Apart from that I don't see anything else that needs fixing.
In 10 days I will have holidays, so in this time I will try to help out as much as I can.

Once again Thanks for all the help and I hope we will all finish the server.
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 am

Ah I feel really sorry for not being on building when I promised but school and my laptop hates me soo.. Not much I can do Sad really sorry snowy Sad
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:01 am

No problems Snowy, It was great helping out the forums, filling in the empty rooms ECT. Over all I think It was quite a fun build, The timing was worth it! I agree with the Village Needing Fixed, I'll just make a small Portal room Smile
On it.

~Minininininininini.

Last edited by MiniMinerMan115 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 am

You might want to make it a huge organized one. Since there are alot of portals. But don't worry about linking the portals and what not, I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 am

I'll try to free up some more time so I can help with this.
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:47 pm

So is there anyone specific going to work on the new portals?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:49 pm

I think Mini.

But we can all build one then pick the best later on.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 pm

I'll mess with the shop environment It was on sea for a test build but then i got lazy and just continued building on that. I'll try to completely finish it this Sunday (Environment and Shop)
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Aki and I moved the shop just outside of spawn, so no need to worry.

Also the ice wont melt either.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Yeah np snowy it was great helping out the new server and I hope to build much more hunger games apes in the future but I will start one the server has become unwhitelisted and offical
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 pm

I built a simple yet affective portal room in spawn village.
Back to top Go down
skattonollfem

skattonollfem

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:15 am

Nice to see its comming along, and thx to all that have built on it. Looking forward to playing on starmine again. I pretty much stopped playing minecraft when the survival server closed lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To do list + Thank you   To do list + Thank you Empty

Back to top Go down

To do list + Thank you
Page 1 of 1