Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whitelisting people for minigames.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

Whitelisting people for minigames. Empty
PostSubject: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:04 pm

So, the server games are pretty much all finished. All Mob rooms finished, spawn is finished, two PvP arena finished, hungergames almost finished, dungeon almost finsihed, and many other things are finished aswell!

So I'll be whitelisting people to create their own minigames, it can be whatever you want, not too complicated though.

So you can build things like parkour maps, bow accuracy, you know, use your imgination!

If you wish to be whitelisted, just post yur FULL in game name in the comments section, and what you're going to build. Make sure to /sethome there.

So yeah, thats really it. Once we get 9 minigames completed, the server will be just about ready to open.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 pm

IGN : Ponylover386

Build : Parkour & Mazes
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Whitelisted. Please remember to set a warp, name your somthing like /setwarp parkour_Ponylover. Don't abuse your op, and only use world edit if you have to. Also only try build in a ocean.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm

kk Thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blakethebeast123

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm

IGN: Blakethebeast123

Build: Parkour I will help pony if needed. Plus, maybe a spleef.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZombNuke
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm closing parkours now, we have about 5. You can still do yours Blake, just no more after that.

What I would really like is a massive hedge maze, like huge. I might do that later on.

Also Blake, whitelisted. Please remember to set a warp, name your somthing like /setwarp parkour_Blake. Don't abuse your op, and only use world edit if you have to. Also only try build in a ocean.

Back to top Go down
Blakethebeast123

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Alright Im good at mazes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZombNuke
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Aus wrote:
I'm closing parkours now, we have about 5. You can still do yours Blake, just no more after that.

What I would really like is a massive hedge maze, like huge. I might do that later on.

Also Blake, whitelisted. Please remember to set a warp, name your somthing like /setwarp parkour_Blake. Don't abuse your op, and only use world edit if you have to. Also only try build in a ocean.

Can I help you with the Maze? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Sure, but I have high standards.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Aus my hg map is kinda finished if I go on there I could show you but all I need to do is place more chests and traps
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

And aus I'm going to try and build the archery range if that's needed doing?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 pm

That would be great Marsh, I'll try set up your HG later on. Also an archery range would be nice to.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Ok kl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelisting people for minigames.   Whitelisting people for minigames. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelisting people for minigames.
Page 1 of 1