Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demoted myself.

Go down 
+7
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
zZzSleepinGrunt
Miska (taters3121)
Smaster
MiniMinerMan115
Aus
xSheepOwnerx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Beats AKA 5candyz__

~Beats AKA 5candyz__

Demoted myself. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
Taters "its just a game" lol. It's not a really good explanation. Ofc it's just a game but that doesn't mean we can drop everything and let people do what they want. I'm dropping it now that I just saw that Sam fixed it. But I still dont understand why this is all right with everyone. Sheep told everyone that he was demoted when he was not.
Stop. He hasn't hurt you in any way, shape, or form, so please just let go of it and stop it. Sheep is trying to do something YOU WILL AGREE WITH, so please leave him alone. I am so tired of seeing you Aus and sheep fighting every time I check the damn forums.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 pm

thank you lord beats almighty
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 pm

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
but I'm not admin anymore. Nothing going to change about that. I'm not lying.

Your in-game tag reads: <TeK [Moderator]~xSheepOwnerx>, wherein it should read <TeK [Moderator] ~xSheepOwnerx>. I've payed close attention to the tilde, and it's spaced between the nickname and the rank. Therefor, you're still an Administrator under the guise of a Moderator. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Lol Beats idgaf what you say because your Sheep's friend so EVERYTHING that you have said is biased you havent admitted that he has abused in the past. I don't feel like bring up the Sheep abuse thing unless more happens.
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

Location : Hyrule,Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and many more.

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Ok, I have been trying to keep out of this but i had too much of this fighting.
Its he is hacking this or he doing that. Everyone used to be friends and now everyone is out for each others blood. I'm sure am not the only one whose is thinking this. The only thing I want is for everyone to get along with each other again Sad
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 pm

I hate the arguing and im not tolerating it anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Gornduff wrote:
xSheepOwnerx wrote:
but I'm not admin anymore. Nothing going to change about that. I'm not lying.

Your in-game tag reads: <TeK [Moderator]~xSheepOwnerx>, wherein it should read <TeK [Moderator] ~xSheepOwnerx>. I've payed close attention to the tilde, and it's spaced between the nickname and the rank. Therefor, you're still an Administrator under the guise of a Moderator. I rest my case.

Sheep, you just got owned.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:22 am

Yeah, no. That's not true. Ask smaster, snowy or snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demoted myself.   Demoted myself. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demoted myself.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2