Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself here!

Go down 
+6
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
xSheepOwnerx
ponylover386
Aus
Pie55555
MiniMinerMan115
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

Introduce yourself here! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am

Well, Basically this thread is about Who you are & Why you joined Starmine.

Name:

Minecraft Username:

How I found Starmine:

When I joined Starmine:

Best Starmine moments:

I shall start off with me:

Name: Jodie.

How I found Starmine: Jack (MrMayo123) told me the IP.

When I joined Starmine: I joined Starmine late May 2012.

Best Starmine moments: When I first joined, I was doing the quiz bit & Noticed a spelling mistake in one of the Signs I remember it saying 'How do you to get to the Temple Biomes' I kept telling PeachCai, & He muted me saying 'Get on with the tut'
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 am

THis again

Name: Kyle

Minecraft Username: Pie55555

How I found Starmine: I was serching for new servers and starmine was on the forums sooooo

When I joined Starmine: 2011. Not much people can say that

Best Starmine moments: When The ocean biome came out. Everyone Build and it was amazing. The server went full 2 times that day.
Sadly I am the only one that has the memorie since it was a long time ago and all my friends from that time are gone

[color=orange]I shall start off with me:

Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 am

I'm a Taco.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Name:

Minecraft Username: Ponylover386

How I found Starmine
: Dan (MrCat) told my brother the IP over Xbox and my bro gave it to me Smile

When I joined Starmine: I'm not sure, I was banned for a while then was unbanned again about 3-4 months ago, I was here about a year ago before o_O When MrCats hotel was around...

Best Starmine moments: Living in Mrcats hotel & probally making my island parkour Smile

Last edited by ponylover386 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:45 am

Name: Tim

Minecraft Username: xSheepOwnerx

How I found starmine: I found it on MCforums server list.

When I joined starmine: March I think. It's been 9 months 0_o

Best Starmine Moments: When I applied for mod for the first time ever and I got the job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 am

Name: Rhys

Minecraft Username: marshmellow50

How I found Starmine: searching through the forums (nuf said)

When I joined Starmine: not sure i haven't been counting XD

Best Starmine moments: in era one when i became owner of a city for a short period and secondly in era 2 when I became moderator and finally when ... HUNGER GAMES CAME ON STARMINE!! Very Happy

but really everyday has been the best starmine moment \O/

Last edited by Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 am

Suprise suprise...

Hunger Games again...
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:57 am

hehe
but you love it really ... Charlotte
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 am

talk to the hand...

Pony's busy...

tongue

Last edited by ponylover386 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:23 am

aww XD
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 am

Wait what O.o
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 am

Name: Karl Philip Edvin Westfält

Minecraft name: Asacole

How I found starmine: A friend called Zepaulo showed it to me

When i joined starmine: doesn't remember

Best moments: me becoming mod then admin Smile

Fun fact: I have a middle name as the king, my birthday is when the princess has her birthday, My name days are the same as the king and the prince Smile I have nearl. The same name as the prince wich has the name Filip and I've got Philip Smile bye
Back to top Go down
827adrian

827adrian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Name: N/A

How I Found Starmine: After being kicked out of a previous server, I longed for more refuge. Nothing large like PvP or Factions, but just a small server (no offense) to live a peaceful cubic life in. The way I found Starmine has long slipped from my memory, but I'm glad to have rebuilt my life.

When I Joined Starmine: Sometime around Summer Vacation 2012, i think.

My Favorite Moment: I have had so many great memories that it is truly hard to say. I have made many friends, and had so many good times. I think my favortie moment, though, is now. As I type this message, and as you read it. For now is when you shape your own fate, build your own path through life. Remember, though, no matter how much the memories of the past burden you, splinter that path, keep walking. Remember, death is just the second chapter of life.
Back to top Go down
Handhunter12

Handhunter12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:54 am

Name: Thomas/Tom I don't really care which :l

How I found Starmine:
Well, I was trying to find some instructions on how to fix my server, and there was one post on ask.com ( :3 ) Not only did it have the correct answer Very Happy it also had, at the bottom, 'Join Starmine! Best server in the world!' and a link to the website. And, being a logical guy, I did the logical thing. I clicked the link.

When I joined Starmine: Lost track, really...I think it was sometime around...9 months?

My favorite moment: Right after I joined, I told my friend bw123456789 (Noah) about it. So me and him were exploring and we saw this huge wooden home in the distance. It was getting dark so we decided to stay there. We had just got inside when we saw a few nametags up ahead. I had just joined, and I was only fairly certain that PvP wasn't enabled, so I was rather jittery as we walked toward StrikerX1360 and Breakaway101. We became friends and decided to make a little village. We started out with 3 buildings, and more and more people wanted to join the Dark Assassins, so we expanded, and expanded, and expanded. The first three original buildings are now the D.A. Visitor Center, Striker's home, and my home.

Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:13 am

Ah nothing better than good memories of founding a town. I founded 2 on the previous 2 starmines. I decided to build a castle first this time so I could say I had built a castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here!
Page 1 of 1