Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)

Go down 
+12
Pie55555
Smaster
xSheepOwnerx
OblivionKyuubi
zZzSleepinGrunt
~Tylo
Enemycommander
Blakethebeast123
GojoMaximus
ponylover386
MiniMinerMan115
Aus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Grunt, Spawn, items to repear with, more staff.
Ban
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 13 ]
Demote
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Nothing
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
New spawn.
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 13 ]
Repair spawn.
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Items to repair our bases/chests with.
 5% [ 4 ]
Don't give us items to repair our bases/chests.
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
More staff.
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
We don't need anymore staff.
Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 73

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pie55555

Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:30 pm

I am not calm. I still hold a grudge againts everyone that did this but Grunt. Remember that
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 pm

If this was being said to gojo, that is over the top, and i think gojo SHOULD name those who have been saying those things to him, because telling some one to kill themselves IS a big deal, i dislike gojo as much as everyone else, but really?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 am

Cookie, these guys said HORRIBLE things on skype. Mostly about MiniMinerMan and a bit about Tylo. They're horrible people, really. And cookie, you're right, that is just straight over the line.

Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 am

Well it wasn't the members of Naga. If you want haven't seen this already, I suggest you do, for it isn't just an srv unban request. I had also added who had told me to kill myself in it as well. I just wanted to say everything that I thought and meant.

https://starmine.niceboard.com/t2033-srv-banned-includes-the-true-story-of-what-happened-and-why-i-did-what-i-did
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 am

Gojo, I already unbanned you on SRV because Tylo had no right to ban you on SRV.
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Gojo was banned on SRV?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Yeah, Tylo banned him because he was mad, I unbanned him though. Tylo should've done that.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:14 pm

~Aus wrote:
Gojo, I already unbanned you on SRV because Tylo had no right to ban you on SRV.

I stated this due to Cookie asking who had been saying such rude things to me. It was in the unban request
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Wait, didn't Tylo move his Mod position from SRV to PvP? Why is he mod on both?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:33 pm

idk
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:42 pm

People shouldn't be able to be moderator on both servers. I think thats unfair in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
People shouldn't be able to be moderator on both servers. I think thats unfair in my opinion.

Well, it can be. It is sort of unfair to others.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:32 pm

uhh i never banned gojo off SRV.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Someone told me you did, I forget who.
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:48 am

I say we go with my suggestion. All new staff, None of which are allowed to make factions or be in them. No random OP. Problem solved? This way the people who want staff would want it to actually help, and not just for powers.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 am

Then no one will want to be a staff member...
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:02 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a very big problem. Everyone wanting to get a staff rank either is in a faction or wants to be in a faction. Everyone wants to play pvp while being staff, or it'd be soooo boring. So charles, what you are suggesting isn't going to happen.

We do need new moderator apps though.
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 am

>_< alot of people wont want it, but I guarantee the people who DO want it will have better incentives.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 am

Suppose u could be a moderator in ur own faction...
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 am

New staff isn't going to help...We don't have 5 people that we can just pick and trust them to fulfill their job decent enough to keep control of the server.
Back to top Go down
ascarygrunt

ascarygrunt

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 pm

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a very big problem. Everyone wanting to get a staff rank either is in a faction or wants to be in a faction. Everyone wants to play pvp while being staff, or it'd be soooo boring. So charles, what you are suggesting isn't going to happen.

We do need new moderator apps though.

We dont need anymore moderators! We need ONE moderator from the US to get promoted to Admin and then possibly 1 more moderator. That will solve majority of the issues. Making half the server moderators isnt going to solve anything if any it will cause more power abuse problems...
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:41 pm

"Half the server moderators" There are probably about 100 players? And we have 4 moderators and 1 admin at the moment. And you kinda dissed yourself there. Lol :p
Back to top Go down
ascarygrunt

ascarygrunt

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:49 pm

i dont mean the literal number jackass lol. All im saying is that the more moderators and admins there are the more problems it causes with admin abuse and stuff
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:53 pm

all i know is that after all that happened snowy is having some trust issues with people and now he is getting a feel for who he trusts, and also has to set up another whole new server:I
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 pm

So you are saying that he trusts certain people now more because one of his staff was manipulated? Lol. No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)   Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawn being greifed. AGAIN (And other things)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next