Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Savage has been being a real jerk lately.

Go down 
+11
Pie55555
Gornduff
jrd0704
Miska (taters3121)
SavageFxcker
Natgirl200
ascarygrunt
KAoTiCxExile
zZzSleepinGrunt
Cookie_Rallys
Aus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Those rules actually need updating, theres a thread for it in moderator section, and it does include harrasment.

Also, you are right if the victim says it sexual harrasment, but Sheeps not the victim here, I am. It's just disgusting to see something like that written in the chat wheather it's to sheep or not.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Well, I do take gamers seriously, because my family is in a finacial crysis theres not much I can do outside of my house, I take woodworking classes and thats all my mum can afford. So yeah, I do take games very seriously and its hard to enojy them with sexual and sexist jokes.
Back to top Go down
SavageFxcker

SavageFxcker

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 pm

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
Those rules actually need updating, theres a thread for it in moderator section, and it does include harrasment.

Also, you are right if the victim says it sexual harrasment, but Sheeps not the victim here, I am. It's just disgusting to see something like that written in the chat wheather it's to sheep or not.

Then it wouldn't be considered sexual harassment because I am not harassing you in any way. Nothing I said was directed towards you at all therefore you are not the victim of harassment. Plus harassment would be considered more extreme, as in constantly bombarding you with sexual comments. Maybe you should learn to ignore statements that may not appeal to you, or are even directed toward you.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Well I actually didn't say sexual harrasment, pie did. I said sexual comment/disturbing. But if I had've said that, I wouldve been yelled at.
Back to top Go down
SavageFxcker

SavageFxcker

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Even still the comment wasn't blatant what so ever and it could be interpreted multiple ways making it so that younger players may not understand the pun. Honestly it should not be taken to the extreme of you trying to get me banned for one sexual pun. MAYBE a temporary mute. But, again, if your solution to every problem is permanent banning then maybe your position as moderator should be reevaluated.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Alright, the first picture, I agree a mute. BUT the thing that really pissed me off was that Sheep, Scary, or Grunt didn't say anything. And I know you didn't know I would take offence by that, but I did. You should've thought that maybe kids play on the server too. And I'm not trying to get you banned over that 1 pictures, there were 2 others aswell, and I'm not the only one who complains about you. Alot of others do aswell, I'm just speaking for them since knowone takes members opinions as sersiously as a staff members/regular player.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Also can you add a link to the texture pack you used in the second picture I posted?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Looks like we're banning your IP from this website, also your account

Better take screen shots of your post, because it's getting deleted.

EDIT: Knowone saw this because Tanker commented and every second word was "Fuck" And he called sheep a fagget about 5 times.

Please ban is IP from this site, and delete Tankers account.
Back to top Go down
TankerElite

TankerElite

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm

I called the whole mod-base, exept a few people, faggots.
Damn, do you people even read my posts?

Edit: Still not banned / this IP banned.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm

TankerElite wrote:
I called the whole mod-base, exept a few people, faggots.
Damn, do you people even read my posts?

Edit: Still not banned / this IP banned.

Only Snowy has the power to ban your account and IP. And he hasn't come online yet.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Can some one just lock this subject please it's stupid...

Snow can unlock it when he's on and post then lock it again so just please lock it...

Neutral
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm just going to say one thing.

The Hacking thing was decided and was put into the past, therefore shouldn't be used within this as the topic is about actions not assumptions of the past.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 pm

AUS, no offense, but I think you should grow up. You are 13 years old. I'm 14! What a difference 0_o

The hacking thing is in the past. The poll made the desicsion, the end.

The sexist joke was a /joke/. Get a sense of humor.

The first picture was also a joke, but went a little too far. I didn't warn Savage because he has a sense of humor and he likes to joke around with me, and alot of other people too.

And the topic's title is wrong. He's not being a jerk. You are. You are trying to get like 20 people banned AUS. Including me and savage.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Tanker there was a poll. Again this is the wrong place to discuss this however, it had a poll with a time ending. There was also talk amongst the staff members. It wasn't the choice of the members to put it behind but the fact was it was put behind. Though I agree I should have seen your post.

I am not taking sides however I was told the decision was closed therefore should remain as such unless you wish to make another topic with it up and have it reviewed a second time. Until then it shouldn't be used here in this topic is what I was refering to. He was accused of being a jerk not a hack.

The hacking part written however is not part of his personality so therefore should be excused from this topic.

EDIT: Also in that post you were being very disrespectful to the mods which is probably one of the reasons why it was removed. Even though I greatly acknowledge your courage to the staff, that isn't the way of going about a situation such as that. Providing the evidence and speaking with a calm vocabulary would be the best way to approach something like that. Please do not get me wrong, I am not trying to lecture you but that is just what I think might have happened.

Along with the fact that you keep using swears, a lot which warnings to you were given, even so, in the forums you have completely ignored. Jokes are not in the rules, however swears are. You were not reported due to joking and disrespect but of that where you were warned about the rules and yet still broke.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm going to lock this, because you have all made your descision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savage has been being a real jerk lately.   Savage has been being a real jerk lately. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Savage has been being a real jerk lately.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: !!REPORT!!-
Jump to: