Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Ops II :D

Go down 
+3
SavageFxcker
Snowyboy
ascarygrunt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ascarygrunt

ascarygrunt

Black Ops II :D Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:04 am

4v4 Zombies on release date who's in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 am

Legoooo
Back to top Go down
SavageFxcker

SavageFxcker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 am

Black ops 2 is going to suck. Activision has yet to upgrade their game engine since the very first release of CoD.

What you say at every CoD release: "The last CoD sucked, this one is going to be awesome!"

Next CoD release: "The last CoD sucked, this one is going to be awesome!"

And the next CoD release: "The last CoD sucked, this one is going to be awesome!"

The one after that: "The last CoD sucked, this one is going to be awesome!"

My point being, CoD sucks.
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 pm

The only reason I'm getting Black Ops 2 is for zombies. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:41 pm

I've loved all the CoDs, I've been playing them since I was 7. I remember when CoD 3 came out and how it was like new to the origonal Xbox. But I have very low hopes for BO2, it looks very futureistic. Like I saw in the trailer how some enemies where invisible, and some guys had jetpacks that could shoot rockets. It just seemed crap to me. But I think I will like the Multiplayer and Zombies.

By the way Savage, CoD is amazing, and if you choose fantasy games of FPS games, you're crazy.
Back to top Go down
~Beats AKA 5candyz__

~Beats AKA 5candyz__

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 pm

GLADLY.
ADD ME ON XBOX: SHADES IN SPACE
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Black Ops 2 is the worst game ever made.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 pm

BO2 does look pretty sh*t. But I wouldn't say the worst.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 pm

It's worse than Bible games.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 pm

There are Bible games o.O I'd thank to thank my mother for raising me as an Athiest, and letting me play James Bond all day on the 64 from where I could first hold a controller.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 pm

ikr >.<

My dad let me watch him play Resident Evil when I was 2
Back to top Go down
SavageFxcker

SavageFxcker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 pm

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
I've loved all the CoDs, I've been playing them since I was 7. I remember when CoD 3 came out and how it was like new to the origonal Xbox. But I have very low hopes for BO2, it looks very futureistic. Like I saw in the trailer how some enemies where invisible, and some guys had jetpacks that could shoot rockets. It just seemed crap to me. But I think I will like the Multiplayer and Zombies.

By the way Savage, CoD is amazing, and if you choose fantasy games of FPS games, you're crazy.

Aus, any CoD before CoD 4 doesn't count because that's when CoD was owned by Infinity Ward. After CoD 4 Infinity Ward was bought out by Activision and Activision has a reputation of turning great games into crap (refer to Diablo 3, SC2, and any WoW expansion after BC). All Activision wants is money so they buy out thriving gaming companies such as Infinity Ward and Blizzard and they just start shooting out crappy games that they know people will buy just to make money. Why don't you think Activision hasn't upgraded CoD's gaming engine? Because they don't want to spend the money and they think that it's still "an okay engine" even though they're pushing the engine to its absolute limits. Notice how EA upgraded Frostbite and now so many games are using Frostbite 2 because it's a great up-to-date gaming engine, unlike the Infinity Ward engine.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:32 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
ikr >.<

My dad let me watch him play Resident Evil when I was 2

My sister did the same, but I was 6 XD Ahhh, I miss the PS1
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Yeah, but that doesn't really change the story and the fun does it?

Also I edited your post to take out a swear.
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Black ops itself was a huge bummer for me , after the success of Modern Warfare 2 I felt like CoD died for me.

The only thing I looked out for then were the zombies , if the modern warfare series had zombies in them I personally wouldn't buy Black Ops anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Have any of you heard of "FPSRussia"? I just saw the BO2 ad "Theres a soldier in all of us" And he was in it o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II :D   Black Ops II :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops II :D
Page 1 of 1