Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server just crashed...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willthepro

willthepro

Server just crashed... Empty
PostSubject: Server just crashed...   Server just crashed... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:48 pm

The server just crashed. Enemy logged on and it said welcome to starmine enemycommander. for about a good 4 minutes, I started to notice that there were no drops when I broke a block, and enemy said that he couldnt do /f home or any commands. Plus HIS mcmmo is now down the drain. All of its gone. Please fix!
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Server just crashed...   Server just crashed... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm

The plugins for bukkit have crashed not only on the PVP where you have noticed these odd changes but have also happened to that on the SVR. There is something wrong with commands and it has happened more than once.

A few days ago this happened where the commands have been messing up. Also there is talk of members not being able to see faction chat or any other variation. There is a few things that have been crashing due to the update. Nothing is completely stable and there are reviews of what to do with everything.

I surely hope that there isn't a system reset.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Server just crashed...   Server just crashed... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh DAMN. Nononono this can't happen nonono. Argh.

Edit: Oh lol works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: Server just crashed...   Server just crashed... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 am

Ahhhh, yes. Shame about that. I had just gotten over 4000 mcmmo skill too before it happened. Failed to save a screenshot of mctop before I was erased from it, and as Oblivion pointed out, commands were not working this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server just crashed...   Server just crashed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Server just crashed...
Page 1 of 1