Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your most fail moment

Go down 
+16
tinyman333
sross475
Iga345
Zabrida
Gornduff
Aaranos
benr202
kioekoe
Muffinmuncher115
Nbord
Mr.JimBlob
Pie55555
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
RyubosJ
PeachCai
sambo4747
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zabrida

Zabrida

Your most fail moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

Letting my mate look through my history and him finding certain something and then tells the girl i fancy Sad
Back to top Go down
Iga345

Iga345

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:20 am

My most fail moment was probably when I went swimming in a river/passage to the sea in Newquay and got swept away by the ferocious current. A bit further along, a man in a boat said " are you okay?" I was too shocked by what was happening to think before I spoke, so I said " yes". He eventually realised that I meant to say no, and helped me out of the river.
Back to top Go down
sross475

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 pm

I was playing on a PVP factions server and I was exploring the another factions zone (found a great amount of diamonds while mining) and as was heading back towards my factions zone I saw someone unarmed in a house so I decided to attack him to get whatever loot he might have in his inventory. As I was fighting him he kept disappearing and reappearing with full health. Eventually my sword broke and he went upstairs and grabbed a sword out of a chest. So I beat him up a little and tried to escape but failed and was killed loosing hours of exp and items. I thought he was logging off and back on with full health so I was mad and said he should be banned, then somebody explained to be that that was his /home and I was killing him and that was his spawn. I felt like such a putts.
Back to top Go down
sross475

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 pm

My biggest fail on starmine is when I was exploring a biome and fell into a giant
hole that when down to the bedrock so I found my way back and fell down again, then again and again. finally I made it down safely got my stuff only to accidently catch fire for touching lava and died yet again. After that I just cut my losses.
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:38 pm

mine was when i was gonna jump 4 blocks but forgot to sprint and fell into lava....
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 am

when you think you turn damage of , then you go up to a creeper then say "hahahah you cant hurt me" then you find ur health half way down and at the bottom of a hole :l
Back to top Go down
Kc_steve

Kc_steve

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 am

In single player I had a duel blaze spawner exp farm, I went and got 46 levels but my enchanting table was back at my house...
So I start running back doing the same run i made 100times and I fell down a 1 block hole a ghast had made last time i ran past, landed in lava and died.. Sad
Back to top Go down
MrMayo123

MrMayo123

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:40 am

Fail moment when I was excavating for so long and then suddenly appears a massive hole and a try and crouch and see what down there and I go a little to far and fall...
Back to top Go down
CaLb13

CaLb13

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 am

Probably slipping on a leaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most fail moment   Your most fail moment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your most fail moment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: Funnies and Jokes-
Jump to: