Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Disbanding of Rednecks

Go down 
+8
KAoTiCxExile
Miska (taters3121)
zZzSleepinGrunt
Pie55555
Enemycommander
GojoMaximus
~Tylo
SavageFxcker
12 posters

Disband Rednecks
Yes, disband Rednecks!
The Disbanding of Rednecks I_vote_lcap41%The Disbanding of Rednecks I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
No, don't disband Rednecks
The Disbanding of Rednecks I_vote_lcap59%The Disbanding of Rednecks I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SavageFxcker

SavageFxcker

The Disbanding of Rednecks Empty
PostSubject: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 am

Their actions of late have been extremely offensive and I would like to have a vote for them to be disbanded. Please vote Smile
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 am

how is this reasonable?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 am

It is
Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am

You can ban or mute players for breaking the rules, but I don't think the moderaters can legally take action against a faction just cause the players in it are breaking rules. Punish players, not factions.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 am

True. We did that in the psat and I turned out badly. It happend twice than the whole server went out of control
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 am

Enemycommander wrote:
You can ban or mute players for breaking the rules, but I don't think the moderaters can legally take action against a faction just cause the players in it are breaking rules. Punish players, not factions.
hes a non-mad, aswell xD
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm

We didn't ban the whole faction of Martyrdom. We banned the people who broke the rules. We can't punish people without proof unless we see it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

They bring competition in the PVP which I personally like and I haven't seen to much of anything from them. Seems the only ones that are angry are the ones that got killed by them...
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Note: They never killed me. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
We didn't ban the whole faction of Martyrdom. We banned the people who broke the rules. We can't punish people without proof unless we see it ourselves.

That's not true, everyone was banned. Even ripperedyo and tunnel.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm

If they weren't breaking the rules then they should be rightfully unbanned.
If there is a report and proof then it should be alright, however if there are member in the faction who did nothing wrong, they should at least file a unban request and explain why they shouldn't have been banned. They then should be unbanned.

But if they were found with proof of breaking the rules then the ban should remain in tact.

Now, is there proof that Every member did in fact break the rules?
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Kyuubi, none of them were banned as far as I know. :/ Savage just posted this because he wants them disbanded, and he's insane.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
If there is a report and proof then it should be alright, however if there are member in the faction who did nothing wrong, they should at least file a unban request and explain why they shouldn't have been banned. They then should be unbanned.

But if they were found with proof of breaking the rules then the ban should remain in tact.

Good statement Kyuubi, I think most of the players broke the ruls, but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:

In Martyrdom's case, everyone was banned. Regardless of involvment.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

No. I banned the people that were spawn killing me. Then after I banned those guys then people started calling me a bad moderator, unfair, cruel, etc. This is called disrespect but i'm sure you have done alot of that haven't you Fatal?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

We banned everyone rightfully. Because you are a faction, everyone supports each other. In other words: Everyone disrespected me and grunt and broke the rules.
Back to top Go down
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 am

You're right, I made mistakes, I was made after our "spawnkilling" ban due to a hard to understand rule that Snowy passed off as legal to us.

Others did virtually nothing and got blanket banned for being under our name.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:00 am

Vulgarity and disrespect is enough to get you banned.
Back to top Go down
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 am

Various alts didnt, and got blanket banned. Others were 1st time offenders and you cracked out a perm ban. Care to comment on that?
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am

Fatal, i care to comment, idc if some of your faction mates didnt deserve to et banned, u did, and alot of ur faction mates spawn killed with u anyway. Ur entire faction disturbed the peace. Now there is a poll to see if u shall be unbanned with the entire faction, and yet u are still aguing.. Be patient
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 am

ALRIGHT that's enough. This topic isn't about Martyrdom, it's about Rednecks. So stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 pm

How long was this poll set for?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Not All of them are banned. I don't think it should Be Disbaned And leave the last Guy By himself
Back to top Go down
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:48 am

~Tylo wrote:
Fatal, i care to comment, idc if some of your faction mates didnt deserve to et banned, u did, and alot of ur faction mates spawn killed with u anyway. Ur entire faction disturbed the peace. Now there is a poll to see if u shall be unbanned with the entire faction, and yet u are still aguing.. Be patient

Uhmm, we didn't get banned for spawnkilling. Half of our faction don't even talk in all chat so they didn't disturb the peace.
Im not arguing man, I just want the members who did nothing wrong unbanned, and I can await my own judgement from the poll.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 am

This is getting off topic, i'm locking this topic because the poll is already set and the information is there. If you cannot place your vote because the topic is locked talk to a staff member to get it unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   The Disbanding of Rednecks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Disbanding of Rednecks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: PVP Chat-
Jump to: