Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unban me! READ!

Go down 
+7
GojoMaximus
Xuluf
Aus
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
zZzSleepinGrunt
Pie55555
Kay_Nife
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Tylo

~Tylo

Unban me! READ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Well sleepin one thing, after u have seen sufficient evidence u dont ban them yourselve, you wait for pie. Is there a reason? Or do u just like his judgement
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Kaotic was pming me about hacks that he saw going on in the PvP arena because he was PvPing like always. So once I tped to him and saw a hacker myself flying. So yes I do trust Kaotic's judgement as he was a mod before the server shut down. I know its not a reason to ban someone. And if I wait for pie then the person sits there hacking or whatever. Do I wait for pie if I want to ban a spammer? -.-
Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:18 am

GojoMaximus wrote:
I do agree that it wasn't disrespectful though. But he did deserve the ban in my opinion
A full ban is pretty harsh. I can understand where Kay is coming from. This is a pvp server, and he was in the pvp arena. Telling someone not to kill one specific person in the arena is hard to follow when it's active, and he could get killed for being less cut-throat about it. Really, I don't see why Grunt couldn't have did his job from outside the arena. He shouldn't have stepped into the arena expecting everyone to leave him alone really. It wouldn't be first time a mod told someone to stop and then abused the advantage, using it to kill them off-gaurd.

Really, screen shots should have been provided by one party, although I guess you can't expect mods to save proof for everyone they ban. How can players be expected to defend themselves against possible mod abuse if it's always a case of their word against his? Not that I'm calling Grunt corrupt. Just pointing out that whats to stop some mod from banning me and just saying I disrespected him? It's not like I could possibly provide proof otherwise. It'd just be their word against mine, and being the mod their word would mean more. Either that or mods shouldn't have to provide proof, but in exchange chat logs should be saved in case of reports.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 am

It wasnt a perm ban? Never in any way did i abuse? I was in there to find hackers because i cant punish ppl without me seeing it myself or proof. Its hard to screenie speed hacks. I never killed anyone or hurt anyone in the arena when i did this. This is ridic.he disrespected me which is worthy of at least a couple day ban.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:35 am

He also lied to you guys.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:29 am

He backstabbed TeK. Instant ban.

He took his stuff from the base, left the faction, and then killed tylo. Also he was saying that I was a 'wuss', because I didn't want to fight him in the PvP arena.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 am

^^
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:09 am

Enemycommander wrote:
GojoMaximus wrote:
I do agree that it wasn't disrespectful though. But he did deserve the ban in my opinion
A full ban is pretty harsh. I can understand where Kay is coming from. This is a pvp server, and he was in the pvp arena. Telling someone not to kill one specific person in the arena is hard to follow when it's active, and he could get killed for being less cut-throat about it. Really, I don't see why Grunt couldn't have did his job from outside the arena. He shouldn't have stepped into the arena expecting everyone to leave him alone really. It wouldn't be first time a mod told someone to stop and then abused the advantage, using it to kill them off-gaurd.

Really, screen shots should have been provided by one party, although I guess you can't expect mods to save proof for everyone they ban. How can players be expected to defend themselves against possible mod abuse if it's always a case of their word against his? Not that I'm calling Grunt corrupt. Just pointing out that whats to stop some mod from banning me and just saying I disrespected him? It's not like I could possibly provide proof otherwise. It'd just be their word against mine, and being the mod their word would mean more. Either that or mods shouldn't have to provide proof, but in exchange chat logs should be saved in case of reports.
Being a mo on SRV after watching the evidence and i did.. Looking back on it all the stuff that happened i saw disrespect, some swearing and caps, the inability to listen to a mod TWICE he would be banned end of discussion there was NO reason to keep killin grunt wen he told him not to and he still did TWICE.. There have also been alot of complaints about him for hacks(o which i have no practicilar evidence) and bein rude (disrespectful) which i witnessed with my own eyes. AND another thing he should be banned for is he DID steal from tek and kill me right after he left. Honestly there is plenty of reasons for him to be banned.. (Excuse grammar for i am on m iphone)
Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 am

No, No, No, No, No. I never "betray TeK First of all I packed up my stuff. I was acicdeantly still in party when a TeK member teleported to me. I killed him beacuase he was on ENEMY territory. I never took anything from other chest I took my stuff to leave. "Guys He Even Lied" I just read that comment. You accutaly TRIED to get people to join with you. I don't want to argue thanks for shortening my ban. Also I agree but not on the watching parts that's where everyone would run. -Kay_Nife-

Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:43 am

I'm sorry but your wrong Xsheep. I'm sorry about trying to murder your team. But that's not a ban mr. Sheepy.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 am

No comment at all.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

I tried to get people to join me? What?
Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 am

I've never cuased on this sever. I've used caps some. But never swore. Ask Gorrila He has proof.
Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:48 am

Also thanks for shortening.
Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 am

Also stop making these idiotic lies. I'm also sick of that. Please stop chanining on.
Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 am

Also is the sever down?
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 am

Idiotic lies? I told you to stop killing me then you killed me then I said next time its a ban then you killed me again. But you said that I said to stop then you said okay then I banned you without you killing me at all. That is BS.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:52 am

And if you did backstab then you are banned forever. End of.
Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 am

I did not backstab. Tell me guys is this a backstab "I packed up leaving TeK then I went to Dem. I did'nt take anything from any other chest just my own. I was still in Dem terriotory when I joined. I was still in TeK Party. When this guy porpupsley tp'ed to me. Then tried to kill me. In enemy territory I officaly join Dem when this happend. I quickly left the party and told him to leave. He stayed and I attacked. No that's not backstabbed. BS bro.
Back to top Go down
Kay_Nife

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:58 am

Also he was saying that I was a 'wuss', because I didn't want to fight him in the PvP arena. That brov does not do anything. 1 Second jail broski.

----
Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:58 am

Kay...... nothing you said made sense -.- You wronged yourself with every comment you just made
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 pm

What did you just say here Kay? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Guys, this topic is getting way out of hand, and I suggest locking it before people start swearing and using caps.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Nobody is raging/yelling at each other or anything. If things get out of hand I can lock it if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban me! READ!   Unban me! READ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban me! READ!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next