Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Game Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
827adrian

827adrian

New Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Game Ideas   New Game Ideas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:17 am

I didn't know where to post this, so I am posting it here and hoping an admin or somebody reads this. The first game is called DeathCube, or DC for short, where players basically parkour around to the top of a giant box shape of wool jumbled up in a huge cube with lava at the bottom. It's pretty simple. The other is called Clusterchunk. Maybe some of you have heard of this, but basically players are placed by teams in two diamond shapes made of random blocks, like diamond blocks, jukeboxes, emerald ore, even pumpkins, and the players first all sleep in a single bed to mark that as their respawn point. The players of the other team must build a bridge or something over to the enemy diamond shape, and destroy the enemy's bed, so they won't respawn there. Then the players need to kill off all members of the enemy team. afetr the bed is destroyed and all players of the other team are killed, the team wins. It's a pretty cool minigame. These are just my ideas of minigames that i think you guys should add.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

New Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game Ideas   New Game Ideas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 am

That's pretty cool
Back to top Go down

New Game Ideas
Page 1 of 1