Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian

Go down 
+5
Cookie_Rallys
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Pie55555
GojoMaximus
monkeysrus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeysrus

monkeysrus

I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian Empty
PostSubject: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 am

I know a couple of people know a few months back Starmine's McMmo stats "Mucked up" And sure i was mad and all seeing only about 10-20 people lost there stats and i was one of them.I tried to get them back but They would not restore them after working to get my 800 excav for hours and hours. So i said whatever and moved on.I now started power leveling my herbalism now that zombie pokemon and Platy are never on anymore. I got it to 534 herbalsim which is #3 behind the 2 with over 1k herbalism And bam just about 10 minutes ago i logged on and...........My stats are gone.....Agian
I worked on all my skills to get my unarmed to 100 to get mining 300 Herbalism obviosly 500.I had swords around 150,Woodcutting around 50,Archery at 100,Excav at about 200,Acrobatics at about 150 (These Are all abouts) And its all gone ALL OF IT Hours And Hours and hours of my life put into a game i play for fun to progress through it to Quote on Quote complete it.Its all gone...Just to add to this all that ive put into this server is 4 dollars and i was going to donate agian.Probobly not unless this is fixed.I want justice I know its stupid that im complaining about a game but Did it happen too you I'd like josh floors opinion mostly because he is #1 on mctop And id like to know how mad he would be if he got reset and any of you because i know that all of you would be mad and want it back but most likely i wont get it back.And i might quit playing. Like I need a reason to play this and by setting "accidently" certain peoples skills to 0 and then not taking motion on this. Ive been around the block on minecraft servers been around since alpha/First beta's and I know that servers have problems But They TRY and resolve it.Thats all im asking is for you to give a **** Please do not remove this I'd like everyone too see and post there opinion. I posted in survival because most people only go on survival.Leave this here,Every thing has its flaws embrace them and resolve them Please Please Please

Might be signing out
,Monkey
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:59 am

Same thing happened to me. But with money :O I had so much. And I know that this has happened to other people as well
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 pm

I actully Want My Stats reset. You guys Can switch With me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:25 pm

oh no this happened to me last time too. I hope I don't need to get my diamond repair back again :/
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Money and stats reset for me also again too.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:36 pm

It happend to me last time. But this time I only lost my mcmmo levels, not my money.
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Things like this happen , sadly I can't rollback statd/money but only buildings.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, can't you just give the money back? To make sure that the person is not lying, you could just check they're balance. It would take a bit, but nobody but the owner can really do this!
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 am

Snow, we need to have backups of all the configs/player stats :I If you can find a plugin that does this, that'll be great, but if you're not to lazy, and you can remember it, maybe you can make a copy of the configs yourself once every two days or something.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:35 am

this has only happen to my money not my stats so its a good and also a bad side and i like the idea of sheep with the config files but can you do that?
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:09 am

I'm not lazy , but keeping a track of this will be so much work.
Not only am I spending 1-2 hours a day building/keeping plugisn up to date , but with this added it will take even longer ;l.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:03 am

It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as everything get's back to normal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 am

GojoMaximus wrote:
It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as everything get's back to normal Very Happy

Sitting 1-3 hours a day for one year long behind minecraft is slowly taking it's toll.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:24 am

Yeah I can imagine, but if you're having fun doing what you do I feel as it's worth it
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 am

Then again, that could be just me 0.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:59 am

I think 1 a week or twice a month would be more reasonable. It could be less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian   I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian Empty

Back to top Go down

I lost my Mcmmo stats....Agian
Page 1 of 1