Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?

Go down 
+10
Pie55555
GravekeepersCat
Xuluf
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
~Tylo
xSheepOwnerx
KAoTiCxExile
PeachCai
OblivionKyuubi
GojoMaximus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Didn't we already decide that? I'm pretty sure we did
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:54 pm

But they killed meh. :L So I don't know if they wanna be our enemies or allies. And only kaotic said OK, not the rest of Naga.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:18 pm

If you want I'll take it to them, as a discussion, then a vote.
Let me bring it to their attention, it would be easier if I do it. No offense Kao.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:58 am

That'd be great, thanks.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:44 am

Well, I think that this topic should be closed after a decision has been made. So when said thing is decided, please post it to this topic.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:34 pm

All I said was, "I'll talk to the rest of Naga about it." I never said yes.

And Sheep, don't complain. We killed you, because you attacked us. You tried to kill me the FIRST TIME you saw me when I only had iron. In self-defence, I killed you and got your diamond gear. Your fault you died. End of discussion.

If you wish to be allies, you'd have to not kill us. But I think we should stay neutral, if not, enemy you. Only because at the moment, we've allied every faction that has at least iron gear except one. And that kinda...makes the "PVP" part of the server non-existant...
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:59 pm

So then how many factions are currently not in an alliance with you? If it's only 4-6, that's pretty unfair
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm

I did not attack you.. I approached you while you was chopping trees, then I typed:'Friends?' Then we right clicked with our swords to block, and I was going to walk away but then you attacked me.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:40 am

That's what YOU did. Blame other members of your faction. Someone attacked me, someone in your group, and that made you a threat.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:06 am

It made SHEEP at threat. Not all of T.e.K
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:35 am

Well, I am sorry for whatever I or one of my team members did then.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 am

There were only 3 of us (TeK members) on the pvp world at the time of the attack. It was Sheep, Josh, and myself. It was Josh and Sheep who had attacked. For I was in the mines the during this incident.

I believe that Sheep didn't know that we had an alliance (or soon to be alliance) and attacked you. Josh came when Sheep called for help. We were in a faction chat at the time. This is why nobody on at the time, other than us 3, knew what was happening other than Kao and anyone who might have been in skype with Kao.

Do not blame Sheep or Josh though. It was only a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 am

We are still open to an alliance though, if Naga would want to have it
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm

When did that happen.. :L My memory is getting worse every day lol.. But I'd still like for naga to consider an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6