Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum

Go down 
+5
GojoMaximus
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Pie55555
Xuluf
MiniMinerMan115
9 posters

What do you think?
I add a new Donators (Topic Bit)
New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_lcap17%New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
We have a Creative bit For Donators.
New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_lcap25%New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Nope, Not Interested.
New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_lcap50%New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
No, I have my Own Idea (Reply Underneath)
New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_lcap8%New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum Empty
PostSubject: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 am

HELLO Starmine!
Mini Here, Giving you some Great Ideas Very Happy
Okay, My first Idea is... Creative World, As a donating Benefit (That way we can get more donators)
It would like take up like a smallish Place of the server, But for Donators only, I feel We could add more Donating Ranks & Benefits Smile
Idea 2!:
With the New forum, Donators Could have their own forum, To give their Idea's over the Benefits, So what do you think, If you vote, I shall see If I can make a Donating forum, With the Website I'm making ( I hope to win ;3)

Thanks for Reading/voting Smile

(It was just another Amazing Idea From Mini >Very Happy)
(MULTIPLE CHOICE, IF YOU FEEL WE SHOULD HAVE A CREATIVE WORLD & DONATING FORUM BIT)
If an Admin Could give me some Feedback underneath, That would be Great Very Happy
If we're not allowed a Creative bit, Could you just edit this Wink

~Mini.
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 am

I guess the forum thing would be easy to fix..
And IF we get a creative world I don't think it should be donator only,
maybe donators get areas where there stuff is protected and normal members don't?
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:19 am

Yes, But if it's a donating Benefit, It would be great way to get more Donators, Then that way, we could Get XenForo, Silly :3 & I was thinking on more Benefits, too :}
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:30 am

Mini Actully There is a reason Why We don't give Creative To Donators. Long ago Donators Had Creative But One person ruined it By..........ehhhhhh..KIlling eveyone WIth it
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 am

Pie ... Creative WORLD
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:13 am

Yes, With a teleport there, With certain Items that, eh Aren't allowed...
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 am

Mini if we would get à creative WORLD, all items should be allowed except for tnt and flint'n'steel. And the WORLD would have seperate inventory so you can't take stuff from the creative inventory to the survival WORLD
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 am

Yeah. You can easily Take Advantage of that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 am

How about donators getting a free castle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 am

Or we could make one massive Starmine castle with apartments for donators, staff and a throne for snowy.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am

We arlready do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 am

then why haven't I ever seen it?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:37 am

Because No one Buys It
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 am

Sounds like you know whats going on around Starmine, Aki p_p
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Maybe, when you donate, you get 50 free mcmmo levels. On what ever skill you choose

Also what if, donators had access to TNT for blast mining. Because, if you donate to the eserver, I think you can be trusted with TNT.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Just because someone donates, it doesn't mean that they are trustworthy. Those are two different things. A long time ago, donators were given creative mode and one person killed everyone. If we were to let people use tnt, someone would definatly blow up the server sometime.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 am

We had a few incidents with donators abusing their ranks, so that means they can't always be trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 am

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
Maybe, when you donate, you get 50 free mcmmo levels. On what ever skill you choose

Also what if, donators had access to TNT for blast mining. Because, if you donate to the server, I think you can be trusted with TNT.

I don't really think thanks a good idea aus well there may be some people who donate then go violent with the ability to use TNT or blast mining
Back to top Go down
monkeysrus

monkeysrus

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Omg AUSx's idea is amazing id donate in a mili second if that were it PLZ add that i literly just had a mind=blown moment
Back to top Go down
monkeysrus

monkeysrus

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Im talking about the McMmo 50 lvl's thing above ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum   New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New Idea's For Donating Benefits & For the Forum
Page 1 of 1