Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie55555

my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When Empty
PostSubject: my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When   my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:43 am

My friend Is Supposed To Be Unbanned from the server after He got banned for No Reason and some Admins Said that He is Unbanned
His Ign Is jaxson107. I think he might be Ip Baned But if he is banned Plz Unban Him He did Nothing. Also He was here Around December Razz
Also I know the rules About Him doing his own Unabnn Request But Still He was Banned For No reason. He didn't Grief. he didn't Swear. And He Didn't Leave a floating tree. Just Becasue I heard some admins Say they tried to unban him is More questions I think he is Ip banned But Still Just Raises Questions
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When   my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:48 am

December, he must have been banned in the first 5 days of the server Razz Does your friend have a legit version of MC, that may be the problem?

Pie you spanner he isn't even banned
Back to top Go down

my friend is Supposed To Be Unbanned but When
Page 1 of 1