Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minecraft 1.3/ Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FairResistance

Minecraft 1.3/  Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft 1.3/ Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset   Minecraft 1.3/  Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Since i've updated my minecraft to 1.3 I can't log in on the Starmine server. I get the following message: Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset. I don't know if the server isn't yet updated or that it is another fault. I've already updated my java. If you can login and you have updated please leave a reaction below. If you know if the server is updated or not please state below as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FairResistance
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

Minecraft 1.3/  Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3/ Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset   Minecraft 1.3/  Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 pm

We told you time and time again not to update,,, peach and snowy havent updated yet .. starmine will update in 1-2 weeks

you can always download MC backdate ... to put you back to mc 1.2.5
Back to top Go down
FairResistance

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3/ Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset   Minecraft 1.3/  Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:01 am

Ok thank you for the quick reaction. There was some confusing because people said that minecraft would be updated tomorrow(it was 2days ago when people started asking) and I thoucht that they ment the server. I will trie and downgrade and this topic can be closed(I should leave it available only you can't place reactions.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FairResistance
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3/ Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset   Minecraft 1.3/  Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.3/ Internal exception: Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset
Page 1 of 1