Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mob arena Class suggestion.

Go down 
+3
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
KAoTiCxExile
Pie55555
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie55555

Mob arena Class suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:44 am

This is for Fun people make their Own Classes for the mob arena. Tell what you Think would Be a cool Class And If you need help here is an App thingy.............Something That will help you out.

Class Name:
Weapons:
Armor:
Healing:
Other items:
Desc:
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:38 am

Class Name: Chaotic Warrior
Weapons: Swords of any kind
Armor: Iron to Diamond
Healing: Extended Regen Potion
Other items: N/A
Desc: "The Chaotic Warrior was a fighting style derived from the tactics and strategies of a once-feared warrior. His dominance in PvP combat was feared through his homelands, and helped lead to the rise to power of a great faction. Though this warrior is gone, his legend lives on. This class is used in honor of him, those who worship or looked up to him believe this to be the only true fighting style."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:59 am

Would it be possible for mob arena's to have unique classes? The mob arena I'm planning would go very well with and could also add a layer of adventure to the mob arena.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 pm

There isn't a limit to what we can add arena class wise, but that doesn't stop someone from using that class in a different arena.

I should point out, though it is obvious, that every arena doesn't have to use all the classes, if we get a proper list going as below then we could build a nice database of class:

Class Name:
Weapons: List weapons include item(s) ID(s)
Armor: List armour include item(s) ID(s)
Items: List any items include item(s) ID(s)
Brief Description of class

The more accurately you complete the above, the more likely you are going to see it put to us in the area
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 am

This Chaotic Warrior got so bad at PvP that he had to revert to killing mobs while using MD. A shame isn't it. xDD If we do accept this class lets name it something else XD Btw kaotic me and you did 1v1 and I ended up dying but you had half a heart left considering I had a sharp III fire II knockback II to your bow + sword Sharp V fire 2 we should 1v1 again when the PvP server comes back up Razz
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:42 am

I would keep the hopes low on getting PvP back up , like I said before , once we manage to get the survival all organised again we might consider setting the PvP up again.
One thing tho, PvP brought alot of drama with it , and even tho I liked hosted it , the survival server has a way better community and is way more fun to play on then a server with so much drama.
But please stop referring to the PvP server, like I said it's going to take some time to adjust.
Back to top Go down
FairResistance

PostSubject: Re: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:12 am

If the archer gets a infinity bow the class would be a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FairResistance
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mob arena Class suggestion.   Mob arena Class suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mob arena Class suggestion.
Page 1 of 1