Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zZzSleepinGrunt

Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems Empty
PostSubject: Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems   Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Hey guys, if you want post your Glitchs,Bugs,Problems,etc. here. I would like to say that ever since snowy gave me my Assassin rank I cant tpa. Im not sure if TPA is disabled or what but I would love to have it back if someone could fix that. Thanks -Grunt
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems   Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:40 pm

O yeah and umm, Could we get more admins? xD I never see any admins...I have seen Ash on every once and awhile but usually there are never admins on...Please get more admins! Thanks -Grunt
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems   Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Currently, Peach and Snowy are deciding on the Admins, so we should get more soon..
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems   Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Sounds great Razz
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems   Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:10 am

Everytime I teleport over a half slab or bed, I glitch out and get stuck in the same spot until I hold jump long enough to jump on top of the slab. Best solution is to avoid teleports that lead above single slabs/beds. I noticed one when doing /warp starcity. It doesn't happen all the time on that port though. I had to place a block above the head of my bed to get /home bed working correctly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Atomic367

Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems   Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 am

Happens to me as well arron, another solution is just to keep your finger pressed on A or D to move left or right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems   Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitchs,Bugs,Unusual problems
Page 1 of 1