Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Peaceful Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smaster

PostSubject: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 am

So while ive been off, all our factions Diamonds/iron/lapis/Coal/Redstone has been taken from our Valubles chest.... and from what my faction tells me, They last saw all of it when they bought a spawner when jim and a "guy" was there... so.... Wtf is going on.
also the "person" who stole it was either in the faction, but we are all freinds so i doubt it was us, or must have OP or admin... sooo..... Yeah... Whats happened? and if admin/mods took it, Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:29 am

I was the other guy there. I was MobDisguised as Jim. WHILE the real Jim was there. Jim did not go in the chest room, and I don't have access to /f bypass, so I couldn't have opened the chest.

Naga forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smaster

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:31 am

well.... some1 has taken it..... it wasnt us.... and u guys have been the only ppl here... also there is not other way of others taking it so....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zinor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:32 am

Me and Zen have been on the server all afternoon, with all of our items in the chest. I checked it for diamonds to make a pick just before we asked JimBlob to move a spawner for us. About 15-30 minutes after, Zenyor checked the chest to find it empty apart from a few bits of iron armour.

Extra Info :Only me & Zen were on at the time, the chunk was claimed by faction,
./f bypass exists and the items disappeared soon after you did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zenyor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:33 am

well, i asked jimblob for a spawner transfer and he did it as i asked, but before i asked, we had all of our valuables in one chest, and jim and kao came along and
and were running around our town, and after they left, all of our valuables disappeared , so i think i see something wrong here, don't you? and there is a rule about no killing, grieving or stealing from a peaceful fraction..

to be honest i think one of them is lying, and they turned it around on us saying we took it,and all we really want is to get it back

thanks

p.s and i find it so funny and stupid of how they think we took our own stuff :L.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smaster

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:43 am

and now we are getting acused of hiding our stuff.... YAY!

This is just great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duckgrapes

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:50 am

This isn't Twitter, guys~ #runningcommentarynotneeded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:51 am

Love that you think i have it, when I can't even take it. Get your facts straight, I can't open claimed chests.

Naga forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smaster

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 am

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
I was the other guy there. I was MobDisguised as Jim. WHILE the real Jim was there. Jim did not go in the chest room, and I don't have access to /f bypass, so I couldn't have opened the chest.

Lies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duckgrapes

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 am

Smaster wrote:
KAoTiCxExile wrote:

Lies...

Nope, not lies; I was online at the time and also there in call when Kao was talking about MD'ing as Jim and walking around for the sh*ts and giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Smaster wrote:
Lies...

How COULD it be lies? Moderators like you and me don't have access to /f bypass, and Duck is right. I was IN a call with all of them in Skype. Jim did nothing, and never has done anything wrong in his position of admin. Don't try to pin this on him. Honestly...

1. When we were all taken there BY YOU when you were in the Skype call with Snowy and us, showing us your base, Den showed you a spot on your wall where people could easily get over, you did nothing about it.

2. There WERE unclaimed chunks in your base. I wandered into one in your melon/pumpkin farm. (I'm not sure which is was, seeing as all that was grown at the time was stems.)

3. You claimed that the chunk was owned by 'Eden', YOUR faction. It's entirely more likely that it was backstab than Jimblob.

4. Seeing as I am unable to open claimed chests, you cannot pin this on me in any way, shape, or form.

5. Jim replaced your stuff. Drop the arguement. Whether he gave it all back or not has nothing to do with it, nor does it count as an admission of guilt. You were spamming chat with the same messages, and complaining about a likely raid. Breaking two rules. And likely someone else in your faction breaking a rule by backstabbing you.

As we said, it seems more likely that someone in your faction took it all, hid it, and used the excuse that an admin had been in your base to claim they stole it and have it replaced. Thus, doubling your total amount of valuables. Jim gave you 45 diamonds and 21 iron. Granted you claim to have more, you have no proof of the contents in that chest, nor do you have a right to blame anyone for this.

Naga forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iga345

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:37 am

People just do that- they join your faction, take all the valuables, then leave your faction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Theft   

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Theft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1