Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New map adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyubosJ

PostSubject: New map adventures   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 am

Okay so I've decided that it could be cool to make an adventure map on the server. Then we could get some you-tubers to come and play it. But, I am very slow at building and it would be a tad dull if I did it on my own. So who wants to build it with me? Also I have no plan on what to build it as so ideas are welcome.

Ryu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: New map adventures   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:10 am

On the old server I was mid way through a little adventure that saw you board a research airship called the Fat Beetle - at the other end the Beetle has crashes in a snowy forest, there is fire everywhere, and you have to make your way to the camp. The idea was at this point there would be some kind of challenge to take you to a 2nd island, where there is then a golden temple (a typical dungeon + monsters)

So hopefully thats some ideas in there for you, and when times permits i'll happily help you out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: New map adventures   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

I guess I could give you supplies and maybe when I have time, help with building. I might be able to help with redstone if you need it. Feel free to ask.

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: New map adventures   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:56 pm

thanks I look for an island then. I'm thinking we could use that as a jump point but have 3 islands with different temples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New map adventures   

Back to top Go down

New map adventures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1