Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nile

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 am

I agree with canofpearies, we don't need anything. This is a new server, people. You don't log on to a new server and demand anything. It doesn't work that way. I wish people would quit complaining.

I'm not great at advice. May I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
~Nile

A post on the Minecraft Forum
I think I would sh*t brick blocks. (Then make a house out of them. 'Cus you know, this economy...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:47 am

Happy to help, free most days

Atomic367

Builder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Beats AKA 5candyz__

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 am

i wish i could help, as i have a basketball camp tomorrow from 10-2, then right after that i am leaving for vacation until next weds/thursday, then another camp that thursday and friday. if i find any spare time between then, id LOVE to help. i think i might have some tonight... if u can whitelist me thatd be great, but if not, i understand compleatly. <3
IGN: 5candyz__
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 am

The Server is almost ready for public release. All we need now is Admin Shops, a linking portal to the Airship Dock, and a Biome Portal to the Snow Hills(Tundra Mountains). Although we might be able to use some Mob Arenas, I doubt that's necessary.

5candyz___ wrote:

You spelled Chief correctly, but you spelled "spelt" wrong.

"Freedom from Safety: What's the point of living if you don't feel alive? There's nothing that will make you feel more alive than freedom." - Anuril, aka Arron Syaoran.

I haven't been playing in a while, so don't expect much from me, and please try not to break any plugins while i'm gone. I also somehow lost my builder status as well as my android rogue skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 am

The Server is almost ready for public release. All we need now is Admin Shops, a linking portal to the Airship Dock, and a Biome Portal to the Snow Hills(Tundra Mountains). Although we might be able to use some Mob Arenas, I doubt that's necessary.

5candyz___ wrote:

You spelled Chief correctly, but you spelled "spelt" wrong.
Edit: Apparently both "Spelled" and "Spelt" work. I guess I was wrong about "spelt" being wrong.

Edit 2: If anyone(preferably those with World Edit) would like to terraform the area around the edges of Starmine Temple to make the biomes blend in more, that would be nice. As of now it looks like Starmine Temple was cut/pasted into the world.

"Freedom from Safety: What's the point of living if you don't feel alive? There's nothing that will make you feel more alive than freedom." - Anuril, aka Arron Syaoran.

I haven't been playing in a while, so don't expect much from me, and please try not to break any plugins while i'm gone. I also somehow lost my builder status as well as my android rogue skin.
Back to top Go down
Aaranos

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 am

I've noticed that there is practically no one online for the past two days. Is there anything that still needs to be done.

Nicholmouse94

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

I'd love to help.
Username: Nicholmouse94
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 am

Update: Portal Linking is done, Terraforming is done, all we need now is Admin Shops and Mob Arenas. Unfortunately they probably won't be released when the Server goes live.
The Server will go live tomorrow morning(EST). Cya all then!

Back to top Go down
canofpearies

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 am

yay! .;,;.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nile

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Portal linking needs to be redone on the mushroom and planes biome.

I'm not great at advice. May I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
~Nile

A post on the Minecraft Forum
I think I would sh*t brick blocks. (Then make a house out of them. 'Cus you know, this economy...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Arronsyaoran wrote:
Update: Portal Linking is done, Terraforming is done, all we need now is Admin Shops and Mob Arenas. Unfortunately they probably won't be released when the Server goes live.
The Server will go live tomorrow morning(EST). Cya all then!

theres lots of other things to do, but as you know, we've been working on the important stuff to get the server back online for people to play - all players encouraged to make their own arena as they did in the past. Admin shops will be along some day soon

Starmine Compendium here
Become a Builder by posting on MCForum here
Always look on the bright side of life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kc_steve

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

So the server will be open today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 pm

It will be open at 17:00 UK time today, 16:00 Central European Time

See you all there.

Many many thanks to all those who helped, however big or small, its been a really fun week getting this done.

Starmine Compendium here
Become a Builder by posting on MCForum here
Always look on the bright side of life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1   

Back to top Go down

Server update news~ IMPORTANT Updated 16:45GMT+1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4