Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceronos

Ceronos

The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* Empty
PostSubject: The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*   The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:19 am

The Event will be postponed till after the new world is finished.

From there I will need to regain the prize pool and then reinform people of the contest.

(A Minor Event Hosted by Ceronos)

=Please Read Everything if your interested=

For those of you familiar with the Elder Scrolls Series and those who are not Very Happy.

Just yesterday a very crucial report came in from some of my scouts. An oblivion gate has appeared just outside one of Starmine's castles.

The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* 2012-05-14_105913

A Gate from the Game

The Daedra Invade 1

The Daedra Invade 2

The Daedra Invade 3

The Oblivion Gate (castle view)

The Oblivion Gate

Oblivion Gate (Top Down)

But some might say, I thought the gates of Oblivion were closed off from the world forever? Well this isn't Mundus my friends, which means the gates still have access to our world.

--------------------------------------------------------

This isn't actually an invasion Very Happy Don't worry about that haha.

I'm holding a nice little contest for a prize of 20k and some bonus goodies. I want to see Oblivion gates outside major castles and towns that are willing to participate. Please take a screenshot and post it here along with talking to me in game to have in inspected. If you want to see the gate I made myself, then feel free to ask me while I'm roaming around the server.

Contest Rules:

-Its entry based on the Player. If a group wishes to enter they must elect a team captain who will distribute the winnings should they take the win.
-Scoring is based at a 0/100. 85% will make up appearance and 15% will account towards how its presented. That being said: The 85% relates to the actual structure, since that's what the contest is actually about. However, 15% is going to be awarded based on location, scenario, and the quality of your screenshots on here.
-No specific blocks required, but remember this is about the looks of the gate. If its made out of wood and dirt it has a chance to win (of course) but the odds are low.
-The judges will be selected by me based on knowledge of Elder Scrolls games and their ability to build. If you would like to apply to be a judge merely send me a PM or reply to the topic.

I estimate Ill close the doors on the competition within a week or so given the size of the project.
To put it into perspective: I looked up the image, already had the materials, and worked on it for about 2-3hours. So its not like the contest is build a cathedral or a great wonder.

I would like to have at least 5 participants but there is no max limit.

If you are joining to competition please post here that you are:

Current Participants:

-Team Tiny = Tinyman333, canofpearies
Team Tiny's Oblivion Gate

-

-

-

-

Last edited by Ceronos on Thu May 17, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tazdingomon123?feature=mhee
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*   The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:57 am

Ok, Me and Canof are in!
Back to top Go down
canofpearies

canofpearies

PostSubject: Re: The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*   The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

i guess im in : P
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*   The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:12 am

how did you get fire in your inventory?
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*   The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Akikira wrote:
how did you get fire in your inventory?

A little help from a friend. Don't worry, its within legal parameters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tazdingomon123?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*   The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starmine Oblivion Crisis (Contest/Event) *Postponed*
Page 1 of 1