Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jjruh

jjruh

World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two Empty
PostSubject: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:10 am

Postponed untill later date!

A while back I sent out a call to blocks, where I asked members of the community to build dungeons for the server. Well, I am doing it again. This time the build challenge is world wonders. The wonder can be something from real life, like the great pyramids, or the space needle and so on; or the build could be something new that you came up with yourself.

The prize for winning is currently 4 diamond blocks (this may be increased in the future). To be eligible for the prize the build must be new(Nothing that has already been made on the server will be accepted). The build must have a portal to it(Hopefully I can get a wonders room set up so you can have the portal leading to there). The wonder must also have a thread on the "Tours" section dedicated to it. To be eligible for the prize the build must be made completely in survival mode. That includes getting your materials from creative mode. You can collaborate with another builder, however you must share the prize.
(eligibility criteria is subject to change)

Even if you have a wonder that does not fit the criteria for the prize, we would love to have it in the wonders room. So go ahead and let us know about it anyway.

If you are going to build a wonder, or If you already have, please let us know on this thread, and post a thread on the "tour" section about it.
(P.S. this build challenge is only for the survival server.)

Last edited by jjruh on Thu May 17, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:18 am

wheres the tour section? cause im interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:19 am

What I meant to say was the section called "The Tour" and its on the home page.
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:16 pm

hmm... maybe if I can finish Bluefront Airship terminal in time, and if it's big enough that will work out. Right now it's just a giant partially filled in circle in the sky (made from stone which I have very little of.
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:21 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:25 am

how long will this go on for?
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:06 pm

The reason I did not specify the durration of the contest is because I'm not sure. However, I would assume this would go on untill everyone who wants to enter has a chance to.

When I get the time, I will post the judging criteria, and perhaps at that point I will have a better understanding of how long the contest should go on for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:46 am

could this please go a bit into summer vacation? I don't have much time right now.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:27 am

That depends on when your summer vacation is. Assuming that it is not too far away, then I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Due to the pending world reset, the build challenge has been delayed Sad more details about when it will be re-started will come later. Sorry to all who were going to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two   World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wonders Chalenge! A call to blocks two
Page 1 of 1