Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Pagoda (REBUILDING)

Go down 
+4
HimmelsDaemon
RGxxCoco
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Miska (taters3121)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

The Pagoda (REBUILDING) Empty
PostSubject: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 am

I've decided to rebuild the Asian Town and finish it this town. When I have time I will start on this right away and Will upload pictures as I progress to this completion.
This will be a HUGE Project and will be getting help by Cookie_Rallys (instead of building it all by myself)
Thanks for the support everyone on my last Pagoda I'm going to try to make this one better!
Let the Asian Town Live once more
Also I'm going to need a name for this town if you want to post a Name you think sounds good and fits the Asian Theme then please do. Winner of the Town name will be paid well Smile

vvv OLD PAGODA BEFORE RESET vvv
Spoiler:

Last edited by Miska (taters3121) on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 am

Your projects shall always be a good investment!
Bravo! Encore! Let's see more Asian-themed Village!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

I agree with inuperrin. Sadly yes wool is hard to get right now I hope the next update will fix this. Also if you do make a town be sure to ask to add it to the comprndium, it's a very nice site.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Yeah I've already started with the Village I uploaded another picture at the bottom. Bobby5589 is letting me use his Sheep Spawners so it should go along faster. Hopefully be pretty far into it in the next week and having it on the Compendium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 am

Where abouts is this in starmine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:14 am

Do you have an airship going to this pretty place?
Back to top Go down
RGxxCoco

RGxxCoco

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 am

Look awesome wish i could see.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 am

Akikira wrote:
Do you have an airship going to this pretty place?
No, Not quite yet but there will be once I get farther into the project.
I only have 2 houses and 1 pagoda at the moment... I'm planning to do lots more... basic shops, a park, restaurants... I'm putting as much detail in each building as possible and making them all unique in their own way.

I will post pictures as work progresses
Again this will take some time I'm building this by myself with limited supplies as i said in the first post

Last edited by Miska (taters3121) on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 am

VeryNice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 pm

random5078 wrote:
Where abouts is this in starmine?

Unfortunately the area at large is closed until completion... but accepting help to build certain things may be welcome, depending on who you ask!

We like to deliver a product when it's finished! ;D
Back to top Go down
HimmelsDaemon

HimmelsDaemon

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:44 am

I'm still quite impressed with them. Keep slaughtering those sheep. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:23 am

Love the build *2 thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:33 am

Nice you Must ahve alot of Wool...........-_- I need wool Two But No one sells It
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:12 am

I could even sell coloured wool if they would just regrow it. I had cyan sheep and gray and black and light grey and white. They might have been lost when I got griefed like my chickens though.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:11 am

Pie55555 wrote:
Nice you Must ahve alot of Wool...........-_- I need wool Two But No one sells It
Not at the moment, but I do have friends with sheep spawners but the 1-3 wool chance drop per sheep is pretty depressing because the pagoda alone used around 6-8 stacks of wool

Akikira wrote:
I could even sell coloured wool if they would just regrow it. I had cyan sheep and gray and black and light grey and white. They might have been lost when I got griefed like my chickens though.
Yeah as you can see in the picture I tried making a sheep farm... Wasn't long till I realized that this server has some weird thing going on that doesn't allow them to regrow their wool!

Sorry this project might take a bit longer than i thought I'm very busy with school and sports right now so not a lot will get done till the weekends, but I'll try my best to get it done so the server of Starmine will be able to see it's glory soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:40 am

Well maybe the wool glitch will go away in the next update. It's supposed to be easier on plugins or something like that.
Back to top Go down
HimmelsDaemon

HimmelsDaemon

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:56 am

There would be alot more wool and making a big farm would be viable. Though wasn't it a bukkit issue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:48 am

Wow nice hous!
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:14 pm

HimmelsDaemon wrote:
There would be alot more wool and making a big farm would be viable. Though wasn't it a bukkit issue?

correct, and with half the bukkit devs moving to join mojang (starting from scratch so avoid legal issues of using bukkit code) the bukkit team are behind on updates, and the new mojang employees are way way behind.

Screwed us all over in the short time, BUT, i'm sure given time things would run nice and smooth
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:59 am

Um I hope My house dosn't get in the way of your Village I built My house close to your village With-out knowing it
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Pie55555 wrote:
Um I hope My house dosn't get in the way of your Village I built My house close to your village With-out knowing it
Nope looked from the top of the Pagoda and I see no buildings so you are fine where you are Smile
Thanks for your concern though I appreciate it Razz

Also, the construction to this village will go faster I have someone helping me build now!
Let me introduce to you Kaboom79, he is new to the server and seems dedicated to helping me finish this village!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:47 pm

are you planning on bringing this to the new map?
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Akikira wrote:
are you planning on bringing this to the new map?
Ah thank you for reminding me
Just posted it to get it transferred to the new map
Crossing my fingers hoping it gets approved!

Edit: It's been approved! The village will continue it's construction for the new world!
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

The coordinates you have provided of (-3320x,-3360z) dont seem to be correct, can you check them please
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 am

PeachCai wrote:
The coordinates you have provided of (-3320x,-3360z) dont seem to be correct, can you check them please
I sent the correct coordinates do Hohahihehu a while back I'll go edit that post right now

Edit: Can't edit it because it has been locked I'll PM you coordinates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pagoda (REBUILDING)   The Pagoda (REBUILDING) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pagoda (REBUILDING)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: The Tour-
Jump to: