Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you completed my dungeon? See here

Go down 
+3
canofpearies
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
PeachCai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PeachCai

PeachCai

Have you completed my dungeon? See here Empty
PostSubject: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 am

Have you stumbled across my secret dungeon? I know a few of you have, and I'm inviting the victors who made it all the way to the goody shop at the end to build in Einkorn - and whats even better, I'm paying 1000 for each build, assuming its a decent build of course.

So get cracking those lucky few.

Einkorn can be reached by taking the ship located in the Starmine Harbour, arrive at Einkorn docks, then head North

Einkorn
Have you completed my dungeon? See here 20120424163215

Have you completed my dungeon? See here 20120424163232

Build area:
Have you completed my dungeon? See here 20120424163157

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

Any hint as to what kind of terrain we could find this dungeon in?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Nope none what so ever, buts its big and obvious, and most players pass it everyday
Back to top Go down
canofpearies

canofpearies

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 am

i helped you test it so does that count? : P
i won't giv any info. about it eather so no one ask me.
Back to top Go down
Nbord

Nbord

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 am

I completed it, but I didn't get any word of a place to build o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 am

Sadly I tend not to pass many large and obvious things Sad
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 pm

if you have ever used /warp starmine, which every player has, then you've been pretty damn close to the dungeon, and i'll set you up with a build plot when i'm online nbord
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:15 am

i've searches around /warp starmine for ages and cant find anything is the material u use on the houses cobble cos u hv a texture and i need to make sure for what im looking for
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:17 am

oh no the above isn't a clue to the dungeon, thats the dungeon exit you are seeing up there.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:49 am

oh great then i dont no what im looking for :L could u giv us any clues?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 am

Well I have now completed it with a small group of people (I had to say I would pay to get people to come). I found it just by randomly doing the kind of things I do near large buildings. I'm a bit busy to build in Einkorn right now. Oh and nice dungeon Peach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:31 am

Wow thats awsome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:31 am

Wow thats awsome i wish i could build like that
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:39 am

i love ur dungeon peach but very frustraiting. unfortantly i died by an invisible zombie that through me about 10 blocks back everytime i got hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:36 am

Ah.. I was wondering whose that was. I did that during my first week here. My curiosity got the better of me... then my friend may or may not have discovered the entrance by accident, so I followed! I made it to the goody shop and bought one of the... ah... Potions of Goodiness, so to speak. It was well done!
Back to top Go down
comatoseDreamer

comatoseDreamer

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:53 am

Grrrr.....went looking...can;t find it. i often overthink things and this is bad...but....'big and obvious'??? everything in Starmine is big and obvious :-P
I would like to do this...any chance of a tiny bit more of a hint?
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:44 am

I made it all the way with no armour and an enchanted diamond sword.
Is there going to be an Einkorn and/or an Eden's Promise in the New Server?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Ok so I wont be bringing this dungeon over - so, to find it, type /warp starmine, head north to the Harbour. Go up into the glass dome, then fall down alongside the ship in a bottle. The story and dungeon starts from there.

And i wont be bringing Einkorn over, but I will be making a new city from scratch again. Eden Promise will be worked into the city, but I'll be designing a more rigid contruction challenge rules for players to go along with if they so choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you completed my dungeon? See here   Have you completed my dungeon? See here Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you completed my dungeon? See here
Page 1 of 1