Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Survival over PvP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omnom18



Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Places

PostSubject: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am

It's come to my attention that the Survival server seems to be far more important than the PvP one. I understand the former came first, but both should be equally important if you ask me. Now, my solution to this is that Snowy spends more time on the PvP server than he's currently doing, but that might not be possible since most problems can be solved with a little combat.

So, any solutions on how to make the two servers as important as each other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeachCai

avatar

Posts : 1321
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 29
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 am

Its a very good point omnom about keeping them both equal, we'll get this sorted as soon as we can.

_________________

Starmine Compendium here
Become a Builder by posting on MCForum here
Always look on the bright side of life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie55555



Posts : 1379
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 19
Location : In Memorie

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 am

This is Just A Suggestion......Mabye snowy can Make someone in the Co-Owner of one of the servers So He doesn't have to worry About BOth servers As Much

_________________
The PvP War took too much with it.
I am sad that nothing was done until Zab came.
Even than.
It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowyboy



Posts : 380
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 am

This is in my eyes is not true.
Some of you think I am a robot , who plays 24/7 , I didn't play on the survival server either the past week.
I am sorry that I am being this 'Agressive' in this message , but currently I am lacking time to play as much as I would.

Also, as you did say , the survival server is up way longer, but I started the server in the holidays , which I had alot of time spending on.
Now the PvP server is created on a random monday or so, it's way harder to control when I still got school and social stuff to do.

So please, really to everyone stop thinking I am a robot , I am getting so much flame comments from people who earned builder but I didn't respond yet, guys I am not online every day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnom18



Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Places

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 am

Snowyboy wrote:
... really to everyone stop thinking I am a robot , I am getting so much flame comments from people who earned builder but I didn't respond yet, guys I am not online every day!

I understand this, it just seems to most of us that the survival server gets just that bit more attention and I personally would like to see a way to remedy this. It may not be true in your views, but it's just how it feels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowyboy



Posts : 380
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 am

Omnom18 wrote:
Snowyboy wrote:
... really to everyone stop thinking I am a robot , I am getting so much flame comments from people who earned builder but I didn't respond yet, guys I am not online every day!

I understand this, it just seems to most of us that the survival server gets just that bit more attention and I personally would like to see a way to remedy this. It may not be true in your views, but it's just how it feels.
\

I am trying my best to maintain both servers as most as possible , but you should know that I always had the intention to make a survival server non PvP related, but because the server got popular and people wanted PvP I decided to add a PvP server for YOU!
I am still struggling on fixing the PvP server , but once it's done it will be a good and fun server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnom18



Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Places

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Snowyboy wrote:
Omnom18 wrote:
Snowyboy wrote:
... really to everyone stop thinking I am a robot , I am getting so much flame comments from people who earned builder but I didn't respond yet, guys I am not online every day!

I understand this, it just seems to most of us that the survival server gets just that bit more attention and I personally would like to see a way to remedy this. It may not be true in your views, but it's just how it feels.
\

I am trying my best to maintain both servers as most as possible , but you should know that I always had the intention to make a survival server non PvP related, but because the server got popular and people wanted PvP I decided to add a PvP server for YOU!
I am still struggling on fixing the PvP server , but once it's done it will be a good and fun server.

I'll stop digging holes now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie55555



Posts : 1379
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 19
Location : In Memorie

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Sorry If I affended You Snowy

_________________
The PvP War took too much with it.
I am sad that nothing was done until Zab came.
Even than.
It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smaster

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 23
Location : Nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Snowy Maybe Give admins Access to some rank commands so we can builder and member people. may not seem like much to others, but the amount of people who apply, it must be hard for snowy, so snowy, if possible give rank commands to admins and anything else You see fit for us, Since I'd Happily help with anything to make this easier for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie55555



Posts : 1379
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 19
Location : In Memorie

PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 am

He Tryed When Me and Jim Were Trying To use it It errored And It liagged My game for 1 minute

_________________
The PvP War took too much with it.
I am sad that nothing was done until Zab came.
Even than.
It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Survival over PvP   

Back to top Go down
 
Survival over PvP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS
» Sims4 Ultimate Survival Challenge by ApelsinOriental
» PlugY, The Survival Kit extended save error message
» PlugY, The Survival Kit v10.0
» Fo4 Updated Survival Mode

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: Survival Chat-
Jump to: