Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how did you find out about minecraft

Go down 
+4
kioekoe
PeachCai
jjruh
bonzo561
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bonzo561

how did you find out about minecraft  Empty
PostSubject: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 am

how did you guys find out about minecraft i fount out by my friend constantly plays it and one day he showed me and i couldn't get enough
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 am

I accually found out about minecraft through the Yogscast. I watched them every day for months before I got the game.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

same for me JJ, i was aware of the game, but didn't think it was an indie worth checking out, until my friend pointed me at the yogscast. watched them on a long train journey home, and later that same evening played the free version of minecraft - 2 hours later, i bought the real deal. great fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Found out by my son that came back home talking about it for hours xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 am

I wathc streams on Justin.tv about halo reach and i rememberd that awesome video of that guy that burnt his house down on youtube and all the tnt videos and just said to myself i am getting that game.
Back to top Go down
kioekoe

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:25 am

A friend of me (Knifrunner) told me about it. And now, I told him about starmine Smile
Back to top Go down
RGxxCoco

RGxxCoco

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:19 pm

A Friend of mine told me about classic, Played it loved it bought the game then my other friend (Tman481099), Were looking for a server to do lets plays on and we found this and it's pretty good and i'll start lets plays soon after i get some of my village set up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:37 pm

I watched a few youtube videos on it, looked pretty fun so I got it.
Back to top Go down
PolskaPanguin

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:19 am

I was flicking through youtube video and I found a video by EthosLab and I fell in love with Minecraft
Back to top Go down
PolskaPanguin

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:20 am

Minecraft is a boss
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:24 am

My Friends Got Minecraft and I thought it was Bad..........Untill My Other Friend (Owls_) Showed me it And it was The best thing I got For My Birthday for a Present
Back to top Go down
KaaaaasKop

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

At college they talked about it, at first I was like, bleh minecraft, now I'm addicted as hell hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about minecraft    how did you find out about minecraft  Empty

Back to top Go down

how did you find out about minecraft
Page 1 of 1