Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MC mobs love or hate

Go down 
+10
PeachCai
OblivionKyuubi
Omnom18
tinyman333
ConnorBrian
Nbord
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Pie55555
keepster33
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

MC mobs love or hate Empty
PostSubject: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 am

What is your favorite Mob and what is your worst
Back to top Go down
keepster33

keepster33

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Favorite, Pig, because, adorable.
Least Favorite, Bears, I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

I liek Cows......But Mine gone missing
I hate Creepers My house goes Missing after they go Misssing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 am

Pigs are EVIL they tried to have a party on my house. My friend even said one lit his house on fire.
Back to top Go down
Nbord

Nbord

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:15 am

Favorite, passive: Pig
Least favorite, passive: Chicken
Favorite, hostile: Skeleton (Hard(er) to kill than most, but good drops / more of a challenge)
Least favorite, hostile: Creeper (No warning, destroys drops as well as damages you)
Back to top Go down
ConnorBrian

ConnorBrian

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Favorite:Ciggen
Least Favorite:Spider Jockey
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Favorite:Creeper (On Starmine)
Least Favorite:Sheep (Wakes you up)
Back to top Go down
Omnom18

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Favourite: Spider Jockies. Not at all as menacing as people think. Unless you get one on your first night like I did, they're tough then.
Least favourite: Endermen. Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Favorite, passive: baby ocelot and baby wolf
Least favorite, passive: villager and baby villager
Favorite, hostile: spider jockey, first time playing minecraft thought I built a perfect secure house, encountered my first spider jockey, jumped right over my defenses and I ran inside like a little girl
Least favorite, hostile: Skeletons. Glitchy bows and telekinetic arrows...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:30 am

I HATE Cows Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:42 am

i like spiders, as far as enemy mobs go, they are teh most aggressive and dangerous - minecraft certainly needs more of these, but scaled in appearance with their difficulty.

I think i dslike the villagers the most at the moment, they spawn strangely, gather really oddly, they need a lot of work
Back to top Go down
duckgrapes

duckgrapes

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:30 am

I both love and hate the chickens the most?
I mean, they are super cute as babies and I pretty much spend half my time disguised as them, but since I started breeding them they keep escaping and scheming against me. >_>

Ok really my favourites are probably the chickens and the cat/ocelots and my least favourites would be the spiderjockey. Not only can they climb up to get you, but they can shoot you from several blocks away too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:52 am

I wonder if silverfish will apear in this forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Favorite - Cows, great for food supplies.

Hated : All kinds of spiders, They're a pain at times.
Back to top Go down
kioekoe

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:47 am

Faveorite: Wolfs, they follow you and help you

Hated: Ocelots, They ceep 'Miauwing'
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:34 am

Im really liking Iron Golems at the moment just cause they are newish and unique. You dont see them often, and they can be a hefty defense against mobs. Shame that you cant get them to follow you. (At least, to my knowledge)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tazdingomon123?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:41 am

I agree with Ceronos, to a point. They make excellent anti-mob warriors... on the other hand, maybe I want anti-player defenses in the form of loyal subjects who don't sleep? Zombie Pigmen. Build a nice, cozy place in the Nether with traps that, when activated, make all ZPigmen hostile toward the intruder... have fun! >;D

There is a plugin called City Watch which allows you to create a mob, set a patrol point, set if they attack all, attack mobs, attack players and have them defend your home - but I can't help but think thats encouraging people to kill your guards? Maybe one for the PVP server, though it would be good for player dungeons, but then now i think about it, each time the mob dies you would have to redo it all over, ah not worth the hassle.

Maybe minecraft devs will one day make a guard mob?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:44 am

I like spiders cuz i like spiderman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:47 am

I hate skeletons because they remind me of spidermans nemesis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:33 am

I hate cows because they get annoying , I love creepers there adorable Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:39 am

Also pigs are amaazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:40 am

and skeletons get annoying there aimbots Sad
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:04 am

Favourite Passive Mob: Villagers(They remind me of Squidward)
Hated Passive Mob: Wolves(Sometimes they teleport to you)
Favourite Hostile Mob: Enderman(Reminds me of Slenderman, and gives a mysterious aura)
Hated Hostile Mob: Creeper(AKA the "Griefer" Mob, Keeps destroying terrain, buildings and Pixel Art(Much more than Enderman ever could)
I also love the Iron Golems and Snow Golems. I like them more than my 2 favourites above.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC mobs love or hate   MC mobs love or hate Empty

Back to top Go down

MC mobs love or hate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: Survival Chat-
Jump to: