Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New plugin ideas

Go down 
+6
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
PeachCai
keepster33
Pie55555
RyubosJ
Snowyboy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowyboy

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 am

Hey,

As some of you might have noticed , alot of the plugins are broken at the moment , but the main problem for now is MCMMO, it's an amazing plugin.
But it's really buggy , and this plugin is the main reason why the server crashes alot.
This is why I hope some of you can find alternative plugins , which are also fun.
Please post the link below , thanks for you're effort =]
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 pm

While this one is in...well, limbo I suppose, it's still really neat! I'm not sure if it'll be updated or not, but I still thought I'd share. Razz

[V1.1] NATURE OVERHAUL [V18]

I'm still looking for others though. Razz
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

what does MCMMO do?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:09 am

Mabye towny people are making alot of towms lately
Back to top Go down
keepster33

keepster33

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 am

I dunno, the less plugins we have, the less stuff that breaks when we update. The less stuff that breaks, the less annoyance. Less annoyance means more users. More users means more potential donators.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:50 am

i dunno about towny, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't that run off only a grid network kind of town?
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:54 am

I thought Towny was kind of cool, actually. Very Happy

Yes, it's a grid town.

It seems that Towny has split into two diff directions now, though, as the original was left to gather dust, according to this.

It seems like Towny Advanced is the more stable choice here.
Towny Advanced Details
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 pm

I agree with keepster less plugins less breaking= Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Towny Advanced looks to be quite good
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 am

Yay my first good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 am

What about a plugin that lets you put a link on a sign so we could get more people visiting the forum and the compendium?
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 am

Factions are always fun. Makes it much easier for new members to find their friends. Exe. Say friend a (Joe) is scouting servers to find a good one while friend B (Adam) is at work or class. Joe finds starmine and and explores and finds the perfect spot to set up camp and start building/mining. Joe wants Adam and other friends to join him so he simply creates a Faction and sets a Faction home. Now all Adam and friends have to do is join the faction and /fhome to locate Joe and start their amazing creations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 am

Oh this plugins goes good with mcmmo.
Tittles Don't know if I spelled it right
When you get A certain Level in mcmmo you can get a title. Example>
Mcstats mining level 250
Miner Pie55555.
Think of it than Think of it again
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:46 am

What about like a, more arrows plugin. Or a easy enchanting plugin.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Pie touched on a plugin there almost without realising it, but there is a great plugin that could rank people up to builder, +, and ++, all through the MCMMO "power level" system - much better than stating a set time played on server.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 am

No no no..........It doesn't have trouble with Ranks here is a better example
Builder Miner Pie55555

There you have The Ranks than the tittle
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:27 am

If we could please get the Lift or Elevator Plugin back that would help a lot.

-Tinyman333
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 am

tiny try the boat elevator it works well if controlled right.
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Why not a plugin to see the amount of mines everyone has?

-Tinyman333
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 am

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-lockette-v1-6-simple-chest-and-door-lock-no-databases-1848-2060.4336/

Lockiette - A proper way to lock, chests. Now I realise the PvP server is all about looting so I have another Plug-In to introduce

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/allow-lockpicking/

Lockpicking - A unique Plug-In which allows the user to Pick Doors, chests and even trapdoors! The plug-in enables the owner to play about with the settings. So for instance, you can add what a lockpick actually is, (for example, you could make lockpicks Iron shears.) This is a popular choice. Also you can set the lockpick percent rate, for instance you could say... 5 percent chance for a lock to be picked.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/treasurehunt/

Treasure Hunt - Lastly I introduce to you the treasure hunt plugin. This is a simple plugin which lets you simply type in the command /hunt, and you can see how far away you are from a secret treasure chest. The chest can contain whatever the Owner puts in. The chests also feature a rarity skale - Common - Uncommon - Rare - Legendary - EPIC. This was a really neat plugin, that my old server used to have, and I highly recommend It
Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 am

essentials doesn't allow tnt damage right? so could you still make a tnt cannon shoot a minecart?
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

what about a stats menu if its possible would be quiet usefull
Back to top Go down
willthepro

willthepro

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:00 am

There is a stats menu. Do /mctop (skill) and for just your skills, I think its /mcstats or /mcskills. One of them is just yours. But if you want a specific skill, do /(skill)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New plugin ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plugin ideas   New plugin ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

New plugin ideas
Page 1 of 1