Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Odd errors when connecting to new servers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jjruh

jjruh

Odd errors when connecting to new servers. Empty
PostSubject: Odd errors when connecting to new servers.   Odd errors when connecting to new servers. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Whenever I try to connect to a server my client freezes, waits about 20-40 seconds, and then says unknown host, EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A UNKNOWN HOST. However, when I connect to the new starmine pvp server it lets me join after the freeze.
This is a odd bug, but the thing that has me puzzled is that when I play starmine, it doesnt even freeze. It only freezes when I connect to a server that hasnt been in my list for a while.
Im really not sure whats wrong, and I have found no help on anywhere else... so mabey someone here has the answer.

EDIT: mabey its just snow hacking my client so that I cant play anything other than starmine Razz

But seriously, I don't use any mods, I use a vannilla client, so I have no idea whats going on.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Odd errors when connecting to new servers.   Odd errors when connecting to new servers. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:35 am

You using the new IP? We have a new provider.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Odd errors when connecting to new servers.   Odd errors when connecting to new servers. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 am

I get this problem too. What I found was the best way to fix it is instead of double clicking the server of choice, click the server you want to play on, then click join server. That should do it.

NOTE: If you double click and get that error, then try my method, it wont work. Log on to singleplayer then try my method again.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Odd errors when connecting to new servers.   Odd errors when connecting to new servers. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Sheep I have the new IP, but its still not working correctly.
And Aus, ive tried, it doesnt matter if I double click, press join server, or even try to connect using direct connect, it still freezes and most of the time wont let me in.

But again, the odd thing is, it lets me into starmine survival normally, and it used to let me into the old pvp server nicely. but the new pvp server is messed up, as well as any other servers i try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd errors when connecting to new servers.   Odd errors when connecting to new servers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd errors when connecting to new servers.
Page 1 of 1