Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a tad curious

Go down 
+4
zZzSleepinGrunt
MiniMinerMan115
xSheepOwnerx
Carugax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

Just a tad curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 am

You can't vote. Only staff can.

And zab, where is dat poll?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Carugax

Carugax

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:41 am

well since sheep has a biast opinion regardless of evidence or not i should probably count him out

that and tylo breaking one of the rules insulting players when me and snowgorilla were chatting he was insulting me in public chat.
and everyone knows tylo is wrapped sheeps finger.

so thats 2 unfair votes against.

i might have zabrida's vote maybe since he says there is no evidence but not sure

snowgorilla was looking into my situation sooo who knows, might be banned for nothing.

odds are the playerbase will fall severely if that keeps happening

Back to top Go down
minidrak3y2000

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:27 am

Carugax mate we all know ur a hacker... u were admiting it to me,chipychip,valerioke and nepure that u have hacks,that u can hack accounts,servers and more u also have smoke screen,hacked clients due to a cape,speedhack and much more the only accounts that r urs are Carugax,vigilante87 and LizKrieger is ur gf's account and no wonder they banned all ur other hacked accounts cos u could go on them and carry on hacking idiot! And btw i didnt get banned cos i was in the faction.

I hope this helped the staff out a bit if you want any more info ask minidrak3y2000, chipychip, nepture and valerioke.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 am

Started an Unban Poll. You will receive the verdict within one week, Carugax.
Back to top Go down
Carugax

Carugax

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:55 am

thank you for the notification gornduff

as for minidrak3 you were flying in front of an admin while i was talking to him in the faction about the peaceful status, so that fault was your own, don't be spamming butthurt on here because you got banned, unless somebody has seen me and has proof of me hacking that you're just mindlessly spamming.

although i should've recorded half the stuff you asked me to do.

"dude hack sheeps acc and give me his pass"
"cmon he's a bad person"
"but he has done bad stuff to you, by being mean to me and i'm in your faction."
"ok what program can i use to grab accounts"
"how do i use this"
"please tell me"
"can i use one of your accounts to play on the server i've been banned"

i don't condone unfair treatment to players and because sheep never abused his power to kill me or raid me, that is why i refused to assist you in taking his account.

Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Sorry mate. Poll came back negative. Have fun hacking other servers!
Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Aus, please do show at least some sympathy. He may have hacked, but it's still unnecessary to call out on that multiple times.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 am

./lock?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad curious   Just a tad curious - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a tad curious
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: !!REPORT!! :: Un-Ban Requests-
Jump to: