Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems with Starmine forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ponylover386

ponylover386

Problems with Starmine forums Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Starmine forums   Problems with Starmine forums EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey guy's as some of you know I'm having a few issues with my internet and this site with my computer, I'm on my mums at the moment and I just wanted to know if there is any bugs or issues with this site that I don't know, My computer is saying that the starmine forums has a problem and I just wanted to know if any of u know how I can fix this little problem, cuz as most of you know i'm pretty rubbish with technology ( it took me nearly a day to set up team-speak). So if any of u have had this problem before or know how to fix it plz post in this topic only...

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Starmine forums   Problems with Starmine forums EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Nothing wrong here? What's the problem exactly?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Starmine forums   Problems with Starmine forums EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Yeah, fine for me too. Whats does the error message say?
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Starmine forums   Problems with Starmine forums EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am

Never mind my whole internet is busted now any wayz. But the strange thing is minecraft works also on multi player too which includes internet so I don't really know what the problem is...
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Starmine forums   Problems with Starmine forums EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:25 am

Ok Internet is all fixed, quicker then I was expecting, Lucky my brother knows ALOT about computers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Starmine forums   Problems with Starmine forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with Starmine forums
Page 1 of 1