Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED

Go down 
+5
Carman00
zZzSleepinGrunt
Blakethebeast123
Cookie_Rallys
xSheepOwnerx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm

We are looking for the best mods on the server. This doesn't mean you need to act like a mod 24/7, but we are looking for people with responsibility, people who can act/are mature. We are NOT looking at your age.

Please don't answer with 'yes' or 'no' on these questions, we would really like to know how you do something, and why.

THE MOD APPLICATION:

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?

- How long have you played?

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server?

- How would you describe our server?

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?

- If someone swears or Spams or anything else against the rules, what would YOU do?

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?

- How long do you play a day?

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server?

- Any extra info here(like your skype, your name, your hobbies or whatever you'd like to share with us).

Good luck to everyone applying!

Greetings, xSheepOwnerx!
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Mod application

Being Australian, there's not many admins or moderators on for very long, and have been many incidents which could of been solved by an admin or Moderator, which in these cases, there were none on. I would like to take on that role, and help the people of Starmine with their questions and any other task they throw at me.

I've played Starmine Survival since April, and have played Minecraft for about a year now.

I would help with the future builds the server will offer to its players, and help keep out some of the other offensive players that join the server.

I would call it a fun and stress free environment, with a nice and helpful band of moderators+ to help any of us members when needed.

Of course, I have a lot of time on my hands that I would be happy to spend on helping the server be a more colorful, and decorative place.

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?
Yes, answering questions is really no big deal if I know the answer, and if I cant answer them, i can always direct them to the forums.

- If someone swears or Spams or anything else against the rules, what would YOU do?
1: Give them a warning.
2: If they continue to spam or swear, i would then Mute them for 15mins-1hour depending on how bad the situation is.
3: Jail them.
4: Ban.
An exception to the top 4, if someone was to swear directly at some one, i would kick them on the spot, and if they were to come back and continue, a ban, there is no room in the server for people like these.

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?
Yes, it would not take much time at all to help some one when they need help with anything, i would not of applied for moderator if i could not.
If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?
Easily, there's not many questions that i cant answer, or i cant find out easily.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?
Yeah, if i was to get the position, i would definitely try to help to the best of my ability.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?
Of course, its a great way to get the community together and i would be happy to help, and happy to participate.

Weekends- 4-8, Weekdays- 3-5hours

I have not been a moderator on a Minecraft server, but i have been an admin of sought on many different games, and know how to help, or punish people when needed.

- Any extra info here...

- I have a mic, and use both Skype and Team speak, i also have steam.
Back to top Go down
Blakethebeast123

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 am

I think i have good responsibly and I was an Owner on my server and

Around a few months I know all the rules.

I'm a good problem solver in arguments. Plus, I have a few plugin ideas.

Easily one of the best servers I ever played on.

Of course.

Yes I always reply to people that are talking to me and comments on my YT.

1st. Warning 2.Warning 3. Temp Mute 4. Temp Ban for a few hours 5. Go over it with other staff and see if we need to Ban that certain player.

Yes I would.

Yes, it depends what they want. If they want spawned in stuff NO. If they are having problems with Enchanting, etc. Sure I'll be happy to help.

Yes!

A few hours.

Yes, Owner=1, Admin= 2, Co-Owner=1, Mod=3. I can't prove this because most of those servers are down or corrupted.

- Any extra info here(like your skype, your name, your hobbies or whatever you'd like to share with us).
My name is Blake, and if you want my skype send me a message IG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZombNuke
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:32 am

Listen, I KNOW that I probably don't even deserve a decent chance at getting moderator and i'm not sure how you guys feel about it, but I love moderating..I would rather moderate than pvp. I understand if you guys don't want to pick me.

Why do you want to become a moderator on this server?

Because I love being able to make a difference and help people so they can have a better experience playing.

How long have you played?

I joined the server around Feb-March.

If we accepted you, what would you do to improve the server?

I would stop any rulebreakers and hackers from doing any harm to Starmine PvP. I could help build arenas, spawns, shops, etc. I have a decent mind for ideas and it gives me something fun to do.

How would you describe the server?

A fun, child friendly server that will have multiple things to do, especially when we get the Heroes plugin.

Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?

Yes. Anything as long as it helps the server and makes it more fun for other players.

Considering the amount of players online, do you think you would be able to handle the amount of questions?

I believe so, considering I am a fast typer and I can think rather quick. Sorry if I sound a bit braggy.

If someone swears or spams or breaks a rule, what would you do?

Swearing : 1st Give them a warning 2nd A kick 3rd Mute according to what kind of swearing he was doing.

Spamming : This depends on how much spamming he's doing. If he's just spamming a word or 2 4+ times I would probably give him a kick/mute.

Hacking : Obvious ban.

Disrespect towards staff : Temp ban depending on what kind of situation it is.

Are you willing to offer some of your in-game minecraft adventure to help other people out?

YES! I would rather moderate than do anything else on the server. Not even joking.

If no other staff are online, and someone has a problem would you help him/her?

Of course! I love helping people because it makes their experience more enjoyable on the server and it makes me feel better that I know that I am making a difference.

We sometimes host contests, would you encourage other players to participate?

Yes. Contests are alot of fun. Razz

How long do you play a day?

It varies. I'm usually on for about 3 hours at the very least every day. Weekends more of course.

Got any experience as moderator on other servers?

Yes, I co-owned a server with ascarygrunt that was a PvP factions server and we kept it up for a couple months and it was a bit of fun. I was also a mod on this server twice, 1st time was before the server shut down. 2nd time, It was a huge mistake and if I could I would take it all back. I just hope that you guys can try to get past that and give me a second chance. I do know what moderating is and what it's all about and I will not let you down if you pick me.

Any extra info here.

1. My name is Garrett, and I have skype : Garrett Rubink
2. I do not expect to be picked for moderator as I know that you guys still might not trust me from the incident.
3. Good luck to all players, I hope the mod that gets picked does a good job and is a good role model to other players. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Carman00

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am

Being a player on this server few a few months, I've noticed a few issues with it. I wan't to help the server in general but also be an active player. I will do my best to keep what I can under control.

2-3 months

I would fix a few noticed issues, and would keep the accusations of "admin abuse" because the accuser got raided or killed. Just because they are an admin does not mean they do not play legit, although in some cases this is true. I have a couple of plugin and permissions ideas and will keep players under control to the best of my ability.

I would describe this server as one of the funnest PvP servers to play on, great staff, not too many players, and a few of the good plugins.

Of course. I am a decent builder and love to build.

I will do my best, learn the server and be able to answer most of the questions.

I'd give them a warning if they are new and tell them to read the rules. I'f it is repeated I would temp ban and finally permanently ban them. I think this is a better system because it gives the player a chance to fix their actions. If the player has been active for a while and has read the rules I will go straight to a 12hr temp ban.

Of course, I love helping!

Of course!!

Yes, it would be a fun thing and I wouldn't want a player to miss out.

2-3 Weekdays --- 4-6 Weekends. (I do have a life)

Yes

Minecraftforum.net: carman00
I love to play Minecraft!
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 am

*To keep order, and to help re-build after attacks

*I have played the Starmine server since early Febuary this year.

*One thing that I would like to acheive to improve the server would be to make better and more warzones.

*A PvP server with a good community.

*YES, I would be willing to do nothing but improve the server if neccicary.

*Yes, I could handle the ammount of questions.

*It depends on the severity of the offence, mostly a Temp-ban or a kick would suffice, but if the offence is continued or severe enough, I would not hesitate to perma-ban. The most important thing however, is to post a ban report in the mod section.

*Yes, I would be willing to help people who don't know the game that well, or even people who know the game and just need some company.

*Yes, for the most part, I do this anyway.

*Yes, Of course I would. In the past I have even created the contests, whether I was a mod or not.

*It honestly depends on the day, more than an hour, less than eight hours.

*Yes, I have moderated the starmine server in the past, and I have admined a prior server.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:37 pm

THE MOD APPLICATION:

*Cuz the Starmine survival server was awesome and it was my first ever server! Very Happy

*Since last year. then I wasn't on for about 3 months then I joined again and I've played for about 4 months now not sure...

*It doesn't really need improving much, except I would try to stop so many flame wars, arguments and bad language and disrespecting staff...

*Too good to describe as every one knows pretty much if It wasn't for this server I wouldn't still be playing minecraft...

*Of course! Thats whats being a mod is about right? helping others and looking after the server Very Happy I would love to help!

*Yea I think so I've always tried my best to be the most helpful member on the server and I answered quite a few questions on the suvival server when people needed them and no mod/admin/owner was on.

*I would give them a warning then if they did it again I would kick them and say "if ya do it again I'm banning u!" if they reply in bad language or do it again I would just simply ban em...

*Yea I would love to! It's what u have to do as a mod

*Of course I would you can't be a mod and not help people with stuff

*YEa I would do any thing to make starmine more popular! and enjoyed Very Happy

*About 15 mins before school and about an hour after woulds ad on weekends I'm pretty much on all day...

*Yea I was mod on a server, then I got moved up to admin, Then co-owner and the guy who ran the server didn't even know me Very Happy

*Don't have skype...
*Hobbies: Too many... Main ones would be Minecraft, singing poetry/song writing and autograph racing ( motor car racing)
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

Location : Hyrule,Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and many more.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:10 am

* I want to help out with starmine. I love this server and I really enjoy helping out others.

*I have been in starmine since April or May.(My account say i joined at a later time. I joined with you had to finish the maze to be member and not apply on the forums.)

* I would be always be ready to help out. I would help stop problems and fighting.

* Great. I love everyone in the server.To me it feels like a family.

* Heck yes, I love building stuff.

* Yes, as i said I love being helpful

* First I would warning. If they continue I would talked with them.(I want to know why they are doing it.), and if it still goes on kick.

* Yes. It my life code to help people out.

* Yes, its the job of a mod(and my own life code) to help them.

* Yes, contest are more fun with more people.

* 1-5 hours

* No, starmine is my first and really only.

* I use my youtube for a mailbox.(Randomcomic315)
* I'm a cartoonist and a minecraft skin maker. (Also a video game nerd.)

Thank you reading Very Happy

Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 am

Wondering if this is going to be called back since nobody is getting demoted?..Delete if you want.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am

Scary and I got demoded :l
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 am

You wanted to be demodded?..
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED   Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications PvP - NOW OPENED
Page 1 of 1