Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jjruh

jjruh

Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin Empty
PostSubject: Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin   Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 am

I am trying to build for the server, but because of the heros plugin I cannot use the wand to mark postions. Every time I try to mark a cordinate, it says "you are not trained to use axes" and takes it from my inv. And every time I log in with an axe in my inventory, it takes it from me because I am the wrong "class". Hopfully this is sorted out soon, it is hard to make large scale buildings without access to //wand.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin   Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 am

Yeah, I got this problem too. Do /hero choose warrior then /hero confir. Worked for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin   Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:40 pm

I havw never noticed this problem before so I will cime on the server tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin   Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't do much with worldedit because of the Heros plugin
Page 1 of 1