Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

plz unban me i. i wont use it again

Go down 
+8
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
ponylover386
Smaster
Pie55555
zZzSleepinGrunt
Aus
Miska (taters3121)
Pegasus_3000
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zZzSleepinGrunt

plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 am

?..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 am

That flying picture just shows exactly what pie says, bad rendering. Though we should be able to trust admins.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 am

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
I have used Nodus before on SP to try it out. There is this thing called AutoMiner I think?..It breaks all the blocks within the chunk you are on INSTANTLY. Which is exactly what happened with Pegasus. I also saw him fly I know it doesn't mean much since I am not staff anymore but it's the truth. What would I gain from lying?..
Dont Start a fight, but while goofing around on SP with nodus i found this too, (its called "Nuker")
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:59 am

Pegasus_3000 wrote:
2 other reasons i'm glad to leave and not im glad to leave becouse i hate how sheep abuses like EVERY thing possible to just keep a god faction i have a friend on the server and he told me the new base for revengers got raided by sheep in the middle of the end and sheep said it took him 3 days to f###ing find it (lol) they only had the base for 2 days! Very Happy we didn't even move anything from the old base yet! so i'm thinking sheep just happens to branch off from our old base and finds our other base 2000 BLOCKS from the old 1 ? abuse much u must of had to get the coords where wasn't even a /f him yet? and the resign i what to stay is i wanted to donate but because iv thought it over i don't want to donate and have a good bace then in comes sheep and f###ing happens to have 6 stacks of TNT and blow up my dream! so sheep #### u! Twisted Evil
actually sheep walks around and looks for bases with this thing called /f map on
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 pm

i would know, ive gone with him
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:08 pm

~Tylo wrote:
Pegasus_3000 wrote:
2 other reasons i'm glad to leave and not im glad to leave becouse i hate how sheep abuses like EVERY thing possible to just keep a god faction i have a friend on the server and he told me the new base for revengers got raided by sheep in the middle of the end and sheep said it took him 3 days to f###ing find it (lol) they only had the base for 2 days! Very Happy we didn't even move anything from the old base yet! so i'm thinking sheep just happens to branch off from our old base and finds our other base 2000 BLOCKS from the old 1 ? abuse much u must of had to get the coords where wasn't even a /f him yet? and the resign i what to stay is i wanted to donate but because iv thought it over i don't want to donate and have a good bace then in comes sheep and f###ing happens to have 6 stacks of TNT and blow up my dream! so sheep #### u! Twisted Evil
actually sheep walks around and looks for bases with this thing called /f map on

Few things wrong with that.

1. We were 2000 blocks away from the old base.
2. So Sheep pillard out in each direction for 1800 just so he could see if we were near there?
3. Sheep told me people who weren't in our faction invited him to a party, then Sheep ptp'd and those two guys were at our new base site. BUT there was a large cobble trail from the old base.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 pm

DUBBLE ABUSERS!! yeeee haaaa!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 pm

again im not gonna start this argument, sheep literally wanders around and /f maps and find random bases, and i find it funny that the hacker accuses us of cheating
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Wait, so sheep wonder around on a place with no floor, so you're saying he's flying around with f map on?
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Tylo what do you mean dont start a fight?..I wasn't starting one lol, no idea where you're getting that from. Seems that Sheep hasn't commented yet.. It's just a bit weird how he found our base the next day we moved. Bit fishy with the other details also.
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:26 am

Aus wrote:
Wait, so sheep wonder around on a place with no floor, so you're saying he's flying around with f map on?
Legit Arguement
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 am

Hehe. It's not.

I ptp'd to valerioke. I waypointed. Couldn't sethome, enemy territory. Then I left. And then I pillared there.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:36 am

Valerioke isnt in our faction?..
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:49 am

I don't know why he was there, but minidrak and valerioke were there. Ask them. And grunt, you were there when they were in your base 0_o
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 am

What faction was this?
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:08 am

I saw minidrak valeriorke and you sheep for like a couple seconds. The faction that Sheep found was Ravagers. By the way someone /lock? Off topic.
Back to top Go down
ascarygrunt

ascarygrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:33 am

i lock it tudaii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

plz unban me i. i wont use it again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2