Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)

Go down 
+8
ascarygrunt
Miska (taters3121)
zZzSleepinGrunt
~Tylo
Aus
jjruh
Pie55555
OblivionKyuubi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Empty
PostSubject: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 pm

I got online today to be greeted by Zabrida. Though we do not like each other I decided to say hello back. However after that he began to say awful things to me referring to sexual acts. I had asked what was he trying to get at and he said I should know, meaning there was another meaning behind the so called nice words. I had told him to stop repeatedly yet he kept on. He stated that it was just a simple question however you can tell it was not. It was obvious what he was driving at yet after many times telling him to stop harassing me he did not. He only stopped just as Snowy had gotten on. I know that he is able to see such things through console. Though I was told he only gave him a scolding.

From what I've heard many people have been banned for unjust reasons, and this one being against the law in most of the world is apparently ok here. Smaster has stated in one of the evidence pieces that it was a joke. However I am not laughing. I felt harassed and I had told him to stop multiple times. It was insensitive and rude.

As for the Moderator that was online, he did not give a warning but rather just saying "naughty" and not doing anything other than saying that and saying he saw it. If he had told someone about it, I have yet to hear of it.

As for the evidence here it is below. I have proof that I told him to stop and he continued.

[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Screenshot2012-11-21at23811PM
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Screenshot2012-11-21at23813PM
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Screenshot2012-11-21at23815PM
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Screenshot2012-11-21at23836PM
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Screenshot2012-11-21at23903PM
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Screenshot2012-11-21at25402PM
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Screenshot2012-11-21at25425PM

If that is not enough proof then I don't know what is. I was offended, disrespected, and sexually harassed.
I don't care if "it was a joke." I didn't find it funny nor did I like it. It was disrespecting and rude. This shouldn't be tolerated in the least.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:13 pm

I do believe That something must be done. It isn't a ban worthy thing but I do think maybe a tempban or warning
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I do have to say, you brought on the "harrasment" singlehandedly by your comments to what zab said. However, that does not free him of what he said. The first comment was not harrasment, but towards the end it was. But I think you are a bit too sensitive towards anything Zab says to you, it really isnt as bad as you think it is.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Why the hell didn't Tylo do anything?
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 pm

i didnt see much wrong, though i did tell him to stop, verbally and in chat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:27 pm

and aus, im fed up with u trying to make me look bad.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:28 pm

I just thought it was your duty to stop this stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I also might add you said something in a joking mannor, but it disturbs me in a personal way. And if you really must know, I will message you.
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Tylo_d10

Last edited by ~Aus on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 pm

i think u are trying to make me lose my spot? correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 pm

No correction needed.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Tempban for 1 Day
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm

That was out of order...Kyuubi asked several times for Zabrida to stop. I love how moderators are supposed to do their jobs. Please AT LEAST give him a warning over minecraft chat?..I would have muted him after the 2nd time at least.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Seriously... Kyuubi asked him to stop multiple times and there was two moderators on and not a single word was said.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 pm

actually words were said
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:26 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
That was out of order...Kyuubi asked several times for Zabrida to stop. I love how moderators are supposed to do their jobs. Please AT LEAST give him a warning over minecraft chat?..I would have muted him after the 2nd time at least.
again, i told zab to stop repeatedly, but at the time i hadnt realized how upset she was... so i didnt know it mattered, u know doing world edit for the first time really is difficult :L
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:27 pm

~Aus wrote:
I just thought it was your duty to stop this stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I also might add you said something in a joking mannor, but it disturbs me in a personal way. And if you really must know, I will message you.
[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) Tylo_d10
here we go again aus, i was joking im sorry to offend you, but u had to report it? u want me in trouble obviously.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:28 pm

You said "Yes I saw it :/" and then you said naughty zabby little boy..Which probably made the problem worse.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:28 pm

You said ONE thing and she was telling him to stop at least 4-5 times...I think thats a bit of an understatement.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 pm

i was in skype with him too.
Back to top Go down
ascarygrunt

ascarygrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:37 pm

This is getting off topic. If you wanna report tylo make a seperate topic.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:39 pm

I didn't know it was so hard to say "Zabrida please leave Kyuubi alone".
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:50 pm

was it so hard to not unban all of naga to destroy the spawn?
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:51 pm

stop ragging on me...
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Oh you want to start this up? Once again have you ever had a hangover? Have you ever stayed up all night 2 days in a row without a single hour of sleep? Have you ever been confronted by 5 of your friends that you have known for months asking for an unban. Yeah TyLo shut up you don't know what it's like to be an outcast and not be trusted by anyone or respected because of 1 mistake. Want me to name ALL of the mistakes you and others have done and not even a warning has been made? It's called bias/favoritism.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm

really? how many have i done?
Back to top Go down

[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next