Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Planetside Two Release :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jjruh

jjruh

Planetside Two Release :D Empty
PostSubject: Planetside Two Release :D   Planetside Two Release :D EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 am

It's rather funny, I wasn't going to make a thread about this, but when I came on to check the fourms I saw an advertisment for Planetside 2... while I was downloading PS2... sooo, PLANETSIDE 2 IS OUT! yay =)
I would recomend that if you have a good PC to try the game. It is free to play, so you litterally lose nothing from playing it.

Also, I would really like to bring up the idea of a Starmine outfit again. So, if you try the game, please post below with your IGN so I can add you to the outfit.
Tip: Play Vanu, they have hover tanks, and we can't be in the same outfit it we arn't in the same team. You can create multiple characters, but it would be no fun to make a Terran republic or new Conglomerate character then switch to vanu to play with others.
Also, I am not sure if they gave players the ability to change servers with characters, if they have, then don't worry about it, if they havent, then you might want to hold off leveling your character untill we deside on a server to play on.
Back to top Go down

Planetside Two Release :D
Page 1 of 1