Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zZzSleepinGrunt

I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. Empty
PostSubject: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 pm

It was such a childish and stupid mistake. If I could I would take EVERYTHING back. I banned jrd, savage, luffeh, and gojo. And then I unbanned pie and tylo. PLEASE post here if you wish to be unbanned by my huge mistake. I expect nothing less than a permanent ban. I would have never done what I have done if I wasn't getting yelled at constantly to be unbanned by the Remnants+others. Iguana and MotherHobnob did nothing wrong and they should take no punishment. Im going to change this up a bit more later.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:20 pm

You're right. That was a massive mistake. I still think a demotion at the least is needed.

Last edited by ~Aus on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:29 pm

As do I.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Think people are over reacting about this, but chances of you being Permantly banned are pretty high.

At least you have some guilt for this, unlike the others (Gojo was the worst by far feel pretty sad for that kid).
But if you do get unbanned you should be stripped from your rank and banned from being OP'd and any Staff ranks.

But it's hard to trust what people say over the internet who you don't know so its hard to say that you should be not be banned.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 pm

I could have kept everyone banned and owned the server until tomorrow morning but I decided to unban everyone and ban the people that needed to be banned. I don't really understand why the outcome should be the same no matter what...I had the deciency and respect to do that. I had second thoughts and I never should have done it and I will never do it again. But I don't want it to be written in stone "Grunt is NEVER allowed to have OP/help build/staff. I just want to know that eventually I can earn your guys' trust back and go back to normal. I would take it back if I could.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Taters, I had 5 of my friends that I have known for months telling me to unban them because they got banned for disrespecting TyLo over skype. What you're saying is that you would have just said screw your friends and not listen to them? they didn't have a good enough reason to be perma banned I believe. I was in a way manipulated or convinced or persuaded however you want to put it , by people I have known for AGES. Btw what your saying is that I should have kept everyone banned?...It wouldn't have helped? Lol. It gave people something to do. You don't know Naga, you don't know what it's like to be in that kind of position.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:07 pm

nope the skype disrespect was after they were banned they were banned be me and snowy for in mc reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.   I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am so sorry. Such a stupid mistake.
Page 1 of 1