Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boom! Death of a faction.

Go down 
+7
Aus
Pie55555
zZzSleepinGrunt
GojoMaximus
Mr.JimBlob
Smaster
jrd0704
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jrd0704

Boom! Death of a faction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 am

^^^^ So true... Btw.. to all of our enemies.. You have nothing to do with the death of Naga....
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:05 am

so... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 am

Nothing really, everyone got bored and left, I think
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 am

lol, fair enough...
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:13 am

This is basically what's going to happen.

Also want to add that this is not why I am leaving Starmine
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:25 am

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED. Kao Gojo jrd anyone...Took a 5 hour nap and then hell freezes over? Damn,
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:28 am

Drama
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

It seems that at least 10 players are quitting from the server...
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 am

They Disreaspected Snowy. Lied to him.
Called Mini Pardon me. Bitch and Whore. Might of been on skype But still. It ain't right.
And yeah.
Also Threatening to do another Jrd
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:34 am

Savage did it. The spawn has been Witherd again.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am

And Pie, call me on Skype
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 pm

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
Naga's gone. Congratulations Starmine, you killed the most active faction aside from TeK.
And congradulations Naga, for the third time you destroyed the server, I'm so proud of you.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 am

Pie:

We did not as an entirety disrespect snowy because most of us aren't even online anymore. Nor was it me because I've been filing and fixing those issues on the forums. As for the mini thing I have no idea what has happened there. So please stop trying to make us look worse just because we are leaving.

Jjruh:

Don't you have something better to do than be proud of something that never really happened. We leave and thats with most of those who play on the server and its considered destroying the server. Don't you have something better to do with your time than trash talk.

Tanker:

You aren't even suppose to be in the forums anymore because of your potty mouth.

Naga hasn't been a faction for a couple of days, since the first Wither incident. Everyone get your facts straight. And its a freakin Game. Everyone just chill out alright. Once we leave every one goes on the offensive and starts bashing us. If you want to blame anything on anyone, blame me for just being the freaking leader of a Broken faction. I don't watch after everyone and don't know half the stuff everyone keeps doing but go ahead blame me because I am the only one who will defend us.

Talk all you want about me, not about my family alright. Also tell me exactly what I've done wrong that will liven everything up.

Last edited by OblivionKyuubi on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:30 am

Kaotic. Let me say one thing: We can handle it. I don't care that Naga is destroyed, why it was so 'powerful' and stuff. We can handle hate better then you, probably.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 am

please dont turn this into another Naga versus server thing...this is getting really old...
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:50 am

How are you still not banned from these forums :l
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 am

Lol, oh the drama... its fun to read
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:59 am

Who me?
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:00 am

He's talking about tanker
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 am

XD oh ok
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 am

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
Jjruh:
Don't you have something better to do than be proud of something that never really happened. We leave and thats with most of those who play on the server and its considered destroying the server. Don't you have something better to do with your time than trash talk.
Talk all you want about me, not about my family alright. Also tell me exactly what I've done wrong that will liven everything up.
Somehow I knew you would respond in defence of kao. But this isnt about you, this is about the third time that a naga member has done somthing catestrophic to the server. Perhaps saying "destroy the server" was a bit too much of a overexageration, but the fact still remains that naga members destroyed the spawn, created turmoil, and destroyed all of peoples items. Personally I think that kao and Savage should have been banned back in june when there was PROOF that they were cheating and breaking the rules... but nope, instead they were let to continue to play... and then they destroyed things AGAIN. I have been saying since I joined that savage and or Kao would destroy the server, BK201Soren can be my witness to this, unfortunatly I WAS RIGHT. As to my facts, well the first time, JRD, A naga member, destroyed the spawn, prompting a reset. The second time, termoil in the server from naga members caused the server to shut down. And finally this, Kao, Savage, GOJO, someone else who's name escapes me, and grunt caused the most recent attack, which fortunatly did not cause a server reset. So yes, I blame naga for them all.

As for you, Well it's not about you, you did not do anything, and they arn't your family. However, they are backstabers, griefers, and cheaters who should have been banned along time ago.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 am

I've asked the Snows to IP block him from our forums, but he hasn't done so :/
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Jj. Why did you have to make it look so big 9.9
Back to top Go down
bk201soren

bk201soren

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:04 pm

I agree that Savage should have been banned ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Lets not bring up the Savage thing again. he has been banned, be thankfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boom! Death of a faction.   Boom! Death of a faction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boom! Death of a faction.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next