Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 Game Recommendations

Go down 
+6
ascarygrunt
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
GojoMaximus
Aus
jjruh
Mr.JimBlob
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PS3 Game Recommendations  Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 am

I recently got a PS3 for Black Ops 2 but since my pre-order was cancelled twice for no reason I have gone off from getting it all together so now I have a PS3 for no reason.

So I was wondering if you guys recommended any good games for me to buy.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am

I strongly recomend one of the Little Big Planet games. Even though its kinda outdated, LBP 2 is still a good game, and of course, LBP Karting just came out. Battlefield 3 still has a big following on the PS3, if you havn't played that already. Uncharted and killzone are good franchises, and not to mention the new Playstaion All star Battle Royall is coming out soon, I'm going to pick that one up when it comes out. One of my favorite games to ever come out on the PS3 was MAG, 256 player online matches fun stuff... but thats a really old game now, and I'm sure noone is playing it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 pm

I strongly recomend the Assassins Creed series if you love RPG's. But if you do get the AC's you will have to start from AC, AC2, ACB, ACR, AC3. If you don't do it in that order, you will no idea whats going on.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 pm

I strongly recommend Final Fantasy 13 (never buy this game o.o)
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:07 am

maybe uncharted 3 i have never played it nor have a PS3 but my mate recommended it so...

and i haven't spoken to you Jim since i join starmine in era one. God how i miss it
Back to top Go down
ascarygrunt

ascarygrunt

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:54 am

bet you sleepin says something about PS3 being bad.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:22 am

PS3 < Xbox. Lol I recommend you buying an Xbox and selling your PS3. Lol joke I dont really know much about the PS3 but I have an xbox and it's great.

Last edited by zZzSleepinGrunt on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 am

Well I had a Xbox for the longest time, I even got a Xbox styled controller for the PS3, Cause we all know that Xbox controller's are the better one
Back to top Go down
SavageFxcker

SavageFxcker

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Just buy Dishonored. Best game if you love the RPG/strategy type. Plus it's produced by Bethesda and we all know they're an awesome company.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
PS3 > Xbox.
Ummm. you do realize you just said that PS3 is better... Get your math terms correct. > Greater than, < Less than.
Coming from someone who has owned both, the X-box definantly has more AAA games, but honestly, I don't care about AAA games anymore, all they want to do is suck every last bit of money from everyone who plays their game.
That being said, on an X-Box you have to pay a monthly subsription for the honor to play on their service and be advertised to. On the PS3 you don't have to pay anything at any time, and there are no adds at all(which I really wouldnt mind adds, but It is stupid to pay to get advertised to). There is a serice on the PS3 where you pay for a membership, playstation plus. It costs less than X-Box live, and it gives you alot more. You get one free game a month from the PSN store, you get a free 24hr extended trial of a game. Meaning that you download the full game to your sytem, any game, and you can play it for 24 hours, then you descide whether you want to buy it or not.

As to the controller, like jim said, you can buy a X-box controller that will work with the PS3. I personally like the X-Box controllers more, but it doesnt really bother me either way.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Yeah I failed there jj lol. I know math its just that I wasn't paying attention to which one was which lol. PS3 sounds pretty awesome tbh. But I like xbox controllers more.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 pm

SavageFxcker wrote:
Just buy Dishonored. Best game if you love the RPG/strategy type. Plus it's produced by Bethesda and we all know they're an awesome company.
Ive recently been playing through Fallout new vegas, If you havn't played that yet, I would STRONGLY recomend it, great game.
Back to top Go down
Blakethebeast123

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 am

Whoa did you just say Xbox controllers are better!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZombNuke
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 am

Xbox controllers are amazing Razz They're way better then PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Game Recommendations    PS3 Game Recommendations  Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Game Recommendations
Page 1 of 1