Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PVP] Creative Griefing

Go down 
+12
Mr.JimBlob
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
zZzSleepinGrunt
KAoTiCxExile
MiniMinerMan115
Mr Hobnob
xSheepOwnerx
~Tylo
Enemycommander
Pie55555
Aus
GojoMaximus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

[PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:24 pm

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
Here's a fun little picture we got while on the server. Just me, Tickey_ and Savage online at the time.

[PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 E4duf10

He never even applied for builder, yet he's been online building nearly non-stop. And now that he's built THIS... Can something be done? Please?

Sorry, I have to be the one to say this. But a left facing Sauwastika is a sacred buddhest symbol. It means peace, love and universal happiness. Although, the Right facing Sauwastika was the flag of Nazi Germany at the time during the war. When it was hung upon a buildings, it required a re-definition to Swastika Proper.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 pm

This may be true, but it is still known as a sign of greif and death. It shouldn't be permitted
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 pm

I doubt he was trying to show his peace love and happiness by making a swastika.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Mr.JimBlob wrote:
I'm pretty sure that only the staff should be included in these "Rebuilding sessions" It will stop so many problems from happening and stuff would get done much faster rather than all this faffing about with people applying just to get back on the server, Probably under 50% of the people on that list has actually done something worthwhile, The rest have just been flying around, Finding bases, marking co-ords, and spawning themselves god equipment and hiding it in a chest, so when everything is put back to normal they are the most OP thing around, That is if everyone has their OP taken away once the building is done.
Best idea, OP should only be going to moderators and up on the PvP server, NO ONE else.
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 am

They don't have enough mods+ to do all of that & Like Us SRV mods have nothing much to do... But Yer right, we should have only the Staff members {OF BOTH STARMINE SERVERS}
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 am

You know, at any rate, if the server continues to be whitelisted people could start getting automatically kicked from their factions for being inactive. Hopefully the building of the spawn doesn't take that long to finish.

~Aus wrote:
KAoTiCxExile wrote:
Here's a fun little picture we got while on the server. Just me, Tickey_ and Savage online at the time.

[PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 E4duf10

He never even applied for builder, yet he's been online building nearly non-stop. And now that he's built THIS... Can something be done? Please?

Sorry, I have to be the one to say this. But a left facing Swastika is a sacred buddhest symbol. It means peace, love and universal happiness. Although, the Right facing Sauwastika was the flag of Nazi Germany at the time during the war. When it was hung upon a buildings, it required a re-definition to Swastika Proper.

That doesn't really excuse the intended purpose of making it. I'm sure whoever did knew full well people would assume it's a swastika symbol. And that's assuming the creator of it knew he was creating a reverse one in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:27 am

We hope For the server to be un-whitelisted today, Thank you for your patients.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 am

Who is Ticky_ I've never seen him on the PVP server.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 am

ive haven't even been on the PvP server but only like one or twice XD
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 am

and that so called "buddist peace sign" its still a swastika even if it was ment to show peace someone could really get offend by it ... just saying
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 am

I'm going to HAVE to remove him From Wl Now I know it's him.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 am

whats Wl??
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 am

White List C:
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 am

PaNtSoUp(Pie55555) wrote:
White List C:
Correct! However you get no porkchops for answering such an Obvious Question... Try again Next time!
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 am

Kyuubi, Tickey_ is a member of Rednecks.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 am

Same thing happened to my base literally destroy everything. Luckly all my vaulables are in my ender chest but still why were random people white listed?
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 am

Because they were on the server at the time I presume
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Marshmellow50 wrote:
and that so called "buddist peace sign" its still a swastika even if it was ment to show peace someone could really get offend by it ... just saying

I already said that man. Razz
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Miska (taters3121) wrote:
Same thing happened to my base literally destroy everything. Luckly all my vaulables are in my ender chest but still why were random people white listed?

I saw the base. Looks It was completely destroyed and vikings now have almost nothing. This is plain unfair and I ask that they are given enough resources to help them come back.

Also I find it interesting that both TeK and Vikings were enemies to rednecks
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
Because they were on the server at the time I presume
I was on when it got white listed, that cannot be the reason.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:36 am

Was either chipychip or minidrak3y2000. They're Ninjas faction members, who had a home with a bridge almost next to Vikings base.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:03 am

Ninja's base was griefed a bit as well
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 am

That was me. :3
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 am

So should we lock this topic or what?...
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 am

Let's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[PVP] Creative Griefing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2