Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Report on xSheepOwnerx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:46 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
Well, I already had griefed most of it, water was everywhere, I removed the floors, redstone was gone, just broken endstone rings floating there.

Edit: Thanks snowy Smile
This statement implies that you understand that using your powers was wrong right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:53 am

No.

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TankerElite

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : Dying under the banhammer of biased mods

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 am

Also have some things against sheep to share.

./Rant Start

His allies are rarely banned, though people who are ''rising stars'' and can actually do something against the ''Big Bad 3'' (Naga, TeK and Elites) get banned so easily.

We have screens of Savage using hack-clients, and many eye-witnesses to his brute words, one of them being the guy who reported me and another one of them SnowGorilla, that have lasted longer then i have swore. He can still play.

I have swore less in a smaller amount of time, with eye-witnesses, and was usually agitated to do so by ''not-offensive'' slander. Permabans up the yahzoo.

And the Voting for unban seems unfair, as most admins are picked from the Big Bad 3, therefore, if they wanted not to let me play again and possibly beat them, they all click no wether or not my ban was reasonable or not.

Sheep,
Quote :
I can blow up something my faction made in creative because it's item loss for us, and doesn't hurt anyone. Grunt. I'm an admin. I can use creative if I want, just not for purposes that hurt anyone except for myself.

So if anyone else asks for creative to only blow a little part of their base up, they will be given creative? Nope. Or to just harmlessly trick some people to thinking they are going to die, but they actually will not? Will i get the commands/tools necessary to do that? Nope. If some admin came into my base, broke my diamond chest, then gave it all back to me, it is admin abusing. You did things for amusement, using other people as targets. If we cant fight back in any way, because then you will cry Admin Disrespect and ban, then it is admin abusing. Regular players can not spawn skeletons for fun, use butcher or fly around as a creeper, while you can.

You remove every item you use as an Admin? There is no way to prove that. You may, or may not, occasionally take a few dias for your clan, and give it to them.
Maybe a few swords, some armor?

If the community asks questions like these, you know you dun' goof'd

Quote :
Admin power gets me Obsidian. My super breaker lasts longer(maybe even double) because I'm an admin. I can't change that, so don't whine about it.

If you play PvP as an admin, and you get special benefits like these, you should not be allowed to. Purest admin abusing. Dont whine about my potty-mouth, i cant change it either. Yet you did, and i am banned. Admin power should not get you ANYTHING that will benefit you, when you are playing against guys who do not have admin power.

As i mentioned in my Unban Cont. post, Snow, fix yer admin-base, remove some old big-timers, add some people from smaller clans. Why do you think the English had the House of Lords and the House of Commons deciding things, not only the House of Lords, that this server has.

The reason why 50% of the comments actually help Sheep, is because Naga, his own Clanmates, and Elites are bunking up to help him, while smaller players can only hope for fair admins to protect their rights, witch obviously is not happening right now. The 2-3 days i played on the server, Sheep was never really helpful, and if his clan/naga started cussing someone, or calling someone out, he happily joined. I see no reason on him being admin, if he was a jerk as a regular player, he takes up room for some people who actually know how to be an admin, and are nice ingame.

I vote
for Demote

(Hah, that rhymed.)

./Rant End

_________________
(° ͜ʖ ͡°) Im not amused, admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:56 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
No.

But you said
xSheepOwnerx wrote:

I can blow up something my faction made in creative because it's item loss for us, and doesn't hurt anyone. Grunt. I'm an admin. I can use creative if I want, just not for purposes that hurt anyone except for myself.
You said twice how aslong as it doesn't hurt anyone else then its fine, but it hurts everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:59 am

No, it hurts TeK, not anyone else. Even if this didn't happen, you couldn't have claimed over our land. We had enough power and we still do.

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:00 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
No, it hurts TeK, not anyone else. Even if this didn't happen, you couldn't have claimed over our land. We had enough power and we still do.

The fact that you say it hurts no-one other than TeK is pure ignorance. PvP servers are reknowned for re-using bases, exp farms and what not. The fact that you anticipate that no-one will ever overthrow you so you can do what you please amazes me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 am

Care to comment Sheep?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TankerElite

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : Dying under the banhammer of biased mods

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 am

Fatalpower wrote:
Care to comment Sheep?

He is buisy reading my rant most likely.

EDIT: Snow, did you really just remove the picture that ILLUSTRATES THE MAIN POINT OF THIS WHOLE THREAD, just because the dude who was getting proof'd to death complained? This server is good and all, but the recent moderator issues are bringing it down a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 am

No, you were bringing it down. There is one mod I that's doing a bad job imo, the other mods are making the server the community server it is today. People like you are the ones that make a pvp server bad, annoying.

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharlesAwesome



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:29 am

And Aus never said it was a Fully obby based sheep. There is like 5 wooden doors and a iron door on the side. Secondly, If you notice Aus isn't doing it because your his "Enemy" The screenshot with the skeletons was taken when he was in Elites. BEFORE you raided him. I think you were actually his ally at the time. He has been acquiring proof over time. I think you should thank him for actually posting proof. Many people have complained about you are your ways. Many of which have been with little or no proof just because they stated their opinion. And it does seem your allies and TeK have had multiple complaints about hacks and significant proof. But none of you get banned, then bam 1 simple complaint about an enemy of yours with little to no proof and they get banned. And it happens to be right after they say it. Ex. "I saw ______ Hacking!" Then after that sheep says "I saw that guy hack before" Just because he is a enemy. You know why I think that? Because you never ban them until someone else brings it up. So it looks like the people are on your side. The majority of players on the server are the TeK and Naga. Naga is ok, but TeK they are extremely active and extremely biased to their leader. Any group of people wanting to maintain power can say "I saw him hacking" Then sheep bans them, no warning, no proof besides "I saw it" If you saw it why didn't you ban before someone brought it up? I love this server, Its a great place to play. I am quite surprised you haven't been demoted yet. The proof keeps on piling and piling. The only person who isn't extremely biased is Bk. Who I actually respect. But I play on this server along with many others who don't want to have anything to do with sheep because anything you do that effects him is a ban. The only reason me and Aus prob didn't get banned was because Aus recorded and he has a actually influence on these servers. At LEAST, I think Sheep should for now on actually post proof on the forums before banning people. Instead of lame excuses to keep his faction intact. Snowy, you have lost many players because of sheep. Some of which where humble and active. There is enough proof to at least limit the powers until further notice. But its weird that coincidentally almost every time someone gets banned it has to do with sheep and his faction. Maybe add a head admin that isn't allowed to have a faction to watch over him and other staff? (Other staff is fine to be honest) I just wanna play on this server without worry of being banned for every possible chance he gets. Why don't I pvp or talk in /f c p that much? I'm scared im going to be banned for another "I saw" reason. This server is easily one of the Top 5 servers I have played on. EVER. And I have been playing MC since 1.4. It could easily be #1 with not constantly hiding in fear. It's time for a change. And if you don't notice the only people defending sheep are his allies of f members. Even grunt and Aus realize it. Keep in mind these are OTHER STAFF. Please oh please snowy, Think about making a change. Personally sheep, I like you as a person. You are funny and relatively happy, But when it comes to your faction. The ban hammer is to easily dropped. This has been a HUGE wall of text. But thank you for your time. Charles out.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ascarygrunt

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 19
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 am

I think since everyone else is voicing their opinions, why not make your heard? I would like to know who is the mod you dislike? Not trying to start another fight but I think we can be mature about it. As for your whole admin abuse incident im gonna keep that mature too. As far as the whole base thing there isnt enough proof for me to make accusations. The other main point is the using of creative to blow up the spawner. I dont think its right for admins to use creative for anything other than construction of the server. That means that it shouldnt be used to blow up spawners, spawn skeletons or do anything you cant normally do. To wrap up i think the whole topic should be forgotton. Admins are given certain abilities because theyre trusted players. They wouldnt select an admin if they didnt trust to use abilities properly. People shouldnt make accusations like this unless they have SOLID evidence

_________________
ASG's YouTube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OblivionKyuubi

avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 23
Location : In Naga's Castle, on the High Throne.

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:34 am

I'm sorry but I will say this again. This is a report forum, if there is a discussion like mod abuse or where staff is dislike please make it in the pvp section as a discussion topic. If you are not relating any information relating to the topic itself then please make another topic and linking everyone to it.

Everyone is constantly going off topic and adding more information that isn't related.

_________________
"Naga Vunajan" "Naga Hajan Teac" eh dra cekhydinac, ed ech'd navannehk du dra bufan vnus dra vyldeuh uh dra canjan pid nydran dra puhtc ramt dukadran po bneta uv paehk bynd uv dra "Naga" Vysemo.
Drnuikr ymm dra cxiyppmac yht ehcimdc yht camv-tacdnild uv dra canjan edcamv, Naga saspanc ryja kuha paouht dra canjan yht palusa meva muhk vneahtc.
Naga mejac uh vunajan drnuikr dra vniedc uv uin puhtc.

Naega jeil jal naga
Naga mejac uh.
King Naga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Tylo

avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 19
Location : FL.

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 am

Actually if the admin has visual proof, that is enough..

_________________
~TyLo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 am

Kyuubi, tbh going off topic happens on EVERY topic Lol. Jake we can't just drop it out of thin air.

P.S Btw if nobody knows what imo means it means "In my opinion"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Okay, well I will say that I no longer call cheating to get the obsidian. BUT I still do call cheating for using creative mode toblow up your spawner, I mean I can't do that? I'd have to spend hours taking it down with my faction member while getting swarmed by enderman. But since sheep is Admin, he can just go into creative, enderman wont kill him, spawn in tnt and destroy the spawner in 10 minuets.
^^^^^
Now that is cheating. I hope Sheep doesn't loose his staff rank, I'll be happy if he is demoted to Moderator. But he can't remain as an Admin in my opinion because Iwill always live in the fear of him cheating again.

I also like you as a person Sheep, your a great an nice guy. But power can get to your head.

_________________

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miska (taters3121)

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Washington USA

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
Okay, well I will say that I no longer call cheating to get the obsidian. BUT I still do call cheating for using creative mode toblow up your spawner, I mean I can't do that? I'd have to spend hours taking it down with my faction member while getting swarmed by enderman. But since sheep is Admin, he can just go into creative, enderman wont kill him, spawn in tnt and destroy the spawner in 10 minuets.
^^^^^
Now that is cheating. I hope Sheep doesn't loose his staff rank, I'll be happy if he is demoted to Moderator. But he can't remain as an Admin in my opinion because Iwill always live in the fear of him cheating again.

I also like you as a person Sheep, your a great an nice guy. But power can get to your head.

Nothing personal or anything but I sort of agree with this..

_________________
Like a Star @ heaven Become A Viking Today! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharlesAwesome



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Same miska.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 am

Okay. If you ALL want here you are: I did blow it up in creative. I did kind of cheat. But WHERE does it say I can't. I know I did something wrong, I won't do it again, but there wasn't ANYONE who told me I couldn't use some of the abilities an admin gets.

I think it's unfair to demote me of something I didn't really know it was wrong. It's good that you guys gave your opinions, and I agree now, but demoting me? Just because I was being a fool for once? No. May sound wrong from the accused admin to you guys, but I'll discuss with SnowGorilla and snowyboy what they want to do about it.

Edit: And again, how do the skeletons spawning benefit me in any way? I don't do it secretly, I only did it in public once. For fun.

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Hobnob

avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 17
Location : ESSEX!

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 am

Yes we mined our the obby from our old base , the obby we gathered wasnt enough for the base , so sheep got some more while we were ofline .... about the other pics , i dont know what to say. :/ , also do u have any proof he was online at that point in ur 1st and second picture?

_________________
Starmine pvp ftw!
MC IGN: MotherHobnob
Hob is back in town

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 am

Doesn't it lvl up your mcmmo or drop loot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Hobnob

avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 17
Location : ESSEX!

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:35 am

Yes we mined our the obby from our old base , the obby we gathered wasnt enough for the base , so sheep got some more while we were ofline .... about the other pics , i dont know what to say. :/ , also do u have any proof he was online at that point in ur 1st and second picture?

_________________
Starmine pvp ftw!
MC IGN: MotherHobnob
Hob is back in town

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
Okay. If you ALL want here you are: I did blow it up in creative. I did kind of cheat. But WHERE does it say I can't. I know I did something wrong, I won't do it again, but there wasn't ANYONE who told me I couldn't use some of the abilities an admin gets.

I think it's unfair to demote me of something I didn't really know it was wrong. It's good that you guys gave your opinions, and I agree now, but demoting me? Just because I was being a fool for once? No. May sound wrong from the accused admin to you guys, but I'll discuss with SnowGorilla and snowyboy what they want to do about it.

Edit: And again, how do the skeletons spawning benefit me in any way? I don't do it secretly, I only did it in public once. For fun.

Isn't it obvious that abusing admin is cheating, just admit it and like you said discuss it with Snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enemycommander

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:05 am

Fatalpower wrote:
Isn't it obvious that abusing admin is cheating, just admit it and like you said discuss it with Snow.

That reminds me of when either Snow or Snowy threw invisibility potions on a bunch of Endermen, while flying in creative. Endermen that were being farmed at the time. Hilarious actually. Or how Snow traveled to the End when Millenium sealed it up and let Joshfloors and perhaps others through. Honestly I could care less about those things.

There is a difference between abusing powers maliciously and abusing for fun. Even the owner occasionally likes to have fun. Like that time he was in the arena with an impossible to get sword and lost it to BK. Of course he forced BK to return it.

And I don't think Sheep cheats for any of his goods. If he has mountains of obby, it's cause he worked for it. Getting obby isn't as hard as everyone seems to think. Back then, Millenium had over 4 double chests full of it. And sheep currently has TWICE much mining skill as we did at that time. The dude could literally get 3 stacks from every super breaker. Sheep has the second most playtime on the server. I can honestly say, with that amount of time, it'd be waaaay to easy to earn anything he has.

If Snow didn't want Sheep using creative under any circumstances at all, he wouldn't have given him access to it. After all, when Snow wants something built, he just OPs anyone willing to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GojoMaximus

avatar

Posts : 935
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Trapped in my own little imagination

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 am

Funny how we have been saying this the entire yet these people just won't listen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Mr Hobnob wrote:
Yes we mined our the obby from our old base , the obby we gathered wasnt enough for the base , so sheep got some more while we were ofline .... about the other pics , i dont know what to say. :/ , also do u have any proof he was online at that point in ur 1st and second picture?

Are you saying while you guys were offline, xSheep came on and got it himself? Also I don't quite understand your question at the end. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Report on xSheepOwnerx   

Back to top Go down
 
Report on xSheepOwnerx
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Battle Report Imaging Tool
» Black and Green Blood - A Malifaux Narrative Report
» Winter/Spring battle report
» FINALLY! Another battle report: STURMM VS. ARACHAS. With PICS! TONS OF PICS!!
» Tight 1500pt Grey Knight List (and battle-report)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: !!REPORT!!-
Jump to: