Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Nodus or not?
Yes, he definatly has a hacked client.
47%
 47% [ 8 ]
No, he does not have a hacked dlient.
53%
 53% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17
 

AuthorMessage
SavageFxcker

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 21
Location : Maryland... Who the hell lives in Maryland?!

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:15 am

You all are blowing this way out of proportion. It seems like the only thing people care about is getting other people banned. It's absolutely ridiculous! I'm here to play some friendly minecraft with my companions and to socialize, not to hate. It's not my fault that my minecraft was altered. I can honestly say I never even knew until someone brought it to my attention. This whole "nameplate" thing has been on my minecraft since my brother first installed it. And no, it's not an excuse. Also It's not my "little brother" it's in fact my older brother who understands a lot more about these mods and hacks and all this crap than I do. So why punish someone who isn't the executor? It's like you all found a dead body in my backyard so I automatically am charged with murder. I'm not the one who put it there, so why should I take the blame? Look everyone, I force updated my minecraft so that the problem is taken care of. It's a fresh .jar. Now lets stop trying to ruin others minecraft experience just because you want them banned for absolutely no reason and no understanding of the reality. I have a good reputation on this server; on the old server I built the whole spawn (the large tree) plus all the shops; I also built multiple arenas and I became a moderator on the old server. I was obviously trusted and I would like to stay that way but people obviously can not understand the reality of it from my point of view and if I get banned then I don't know what I'd do noticing all my friends play on this very server, and I love this server for what it is and I would never purposely try and gain an advantage over other players. I mean I hardly even PvP! I may participate in a few raids here and there but I'm not the one jumping in the arena swinging my sword, I just care about my friends, my allies, and my faction. I just wish this whole controversy would be thrown out the window and forgotten because there isn't a problem anymore, so why even bring it up anymore? Now I know that there will be many of you who will post comments after me who will, again, bring up the same old crap, and it's frustrating. Many of my friends agree with me, but there are also my enemies that despise me simply because I am in a faction that is enemies with you. But have I myself done anything to harm you? No. I keep to myself. The last thing I want to do is ruin your minecraft experience, so why try and ruin mine? I sincerely hope that you all will take my point of view into consideration and have some sympathy the situation I'm in. I hope most of you have at least read through this thesis instead of posting more assumptions. You are not me, but place yourself in my shoes and think about how you'd feel if this was happening to you. I'm confident that the moderators and admins will make a rational decision so that I may go back to playing with my friends. I also believe that this poll is biased noticing my enemies most likely automatically voted "Yes" without even analyzing the situation thoroughly. I think it would be in everyone's interest to remove the poll and to keep this situation between the staff and I. I hope to be talking to the staff more as we come to a solution. There also seems to be a huge lack in communication between staff and the players because I have yet to get a single PM from any moderator or admin except from Sheep but that's only because I took initiative to message him myself. Thank you to anyone who has submitted their opinions but It's between the staff and I at this point.

-Savage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 am

Completely agree with you Savage. These days people come on servers only to ruin others experience. I hate it. I know everyone will whine about my opinion and about savage's, but I agree with savage. He shouldn't be banned, he is a trusted member, a nice fella, a good husband(inside joke) and supports the starmine community together with alot of other dedicated members.

Let the whining come. Idc anymore.

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

The point is, is that you had a mod/hack on. I honestly trust you Savage. But I mean if this was anyone else with those pictures/screenies they would probably be banned. There is not a huge lack of communication between staff? How could you even know about that if there was one? You can't read the moderator section or our pms. New people to the server like Fatal, herp, etc. Don't know about your reputation. Everyone's first impression is that your using Nodus. But i'm backing you on this Savage idgaf if people call me and sheep biased.

P.S Nice descriptive/compelling reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharlesAwesome



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 am

It's true, savage from what I have seen is a good guy. It's just...the point that it's obvious he had nodus on. Like grunt said anyone else would be perm banned for it by now. I just think that it's unfair to everyone else that gets banned immediately and for him not to be. Thats all. It's nothing personal. I actually like Kao and Kyuubi (In Naga) They are good people too, So it's nothing biased against you guys. Thats just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharlesAwesome



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 am

Oh and on most pvp servers your right savage. Alot of people just want their enemies banned so they don't have competition. Not sayin who but it's happened on this server before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageFxcker

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 21
Location : Maryland... Who the hell lives in Maryland?!

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:57 am

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
The point is, is that you had a mod/hack on. I honestly trust you Savage. But I mean if this was anyone else with those pictures/screenies they would probably be banned. There is not a huge lack of communication between staff? How could you even know about that if there was one? You can't read the moderator section or our pms. New people to the server like Fatal, herp, etc. Don't know about your reputation. Everyone's first impression is that your using Nodus. But i'm backing you on this Savage idgaf if people call me and sheep biased.

P.S Nice descriptive/compelling reply.

Yeah but really what I'm frustrated about is that not a single moderator PMed me personally about this situation. Sure you're talking between staff but you're not communicating with the players. I'm also quite angry about this whole poll being issued noticing that it's not the players decision to ban someone, it's the staff's decision, so all of these other players opinions are unnecessary. I'm glad that you understand where I'm coming from. And the only reason that I found out was because my fellow friends informed me about it.

CharlesAwesome wrote:
It's true, savage from what I have seen is a good guy. It's just...the point that it's obvious he had nodus on. Like grunt said anyone else would be perm banned for it by now. I just think that it's unfair to everyone else that gets banned immediately and for him not to be. Thats all. It's nothing personal. I actually like Kao and Kyuubi (In Naga) They are good people too, So it's nothing biased against you guys. Thats just my two cents.

Any and all accusations should be investigated as thoroughly as mine is, there shouldn't be any acceptions and there's no reason why moderators shouldn't deeply analyze every case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Savage, I actually like you and all. This is nothing personall AT ALL. I just saw that in the picture you had a hacked client. And knowone did anything about it, so I did.

Also when you said before that your enemies automaticly chosed "Yes" for a hacked client, most of Naga probably did too. And if it mean that much to you I'll remove the poll.

When you said it's your just trying to get your enemies banned because theres no competition. Well, you do that too. Remember WynneD? He was your enemie and you called hacks for 2 particals on the ground, then WynneD gets banned. When someone says Nodus because of the name plate thing, nothing happend. I'm just saying that you're being hyporitical without even realizing it.

_________________

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageFxcker

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 21
Location : Maryland... Who the hell lives in Maryland?!

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:12 pm

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
Savage, I actually like you and all. This is nothing personall AT ALL. I just saw that in the picture you had a hacked client. And knowone did anything about it, so I did.

Also when you said before that your enemies automaticly chosed "Yes" for a hacked client, most of Naga probably did too. And if it mean that much to you I'll remove the poll.

When you said it's your just trying to get your enemies banned because theres no competition. Well, you do that too. Remember WynneD? He was your enemie and you called hacks for 2 particals on the ground, then WynneD gets banned. When someone says Nodus because of the name plate thing, nothing happend. I'm just saying that you're being hyporitical without even realizing it.

I simply accused WynneD of sprint hacking, his case should of been just as thoroughly investigated as mine is. And I didn't even know he was my enemy, I usually don't keep track of who's friend and who's foe, I just saw him crouching and I saw the sprint particles underneath him. I am not a moderator and it's not my job to make these decisions, I only reported it. And please do remove the poll, it's absolutely unnecessary and the opinions of others is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Polls about political issues should be only addressed to staff members because they are often bias. IMO. Savage is not a active/regular pvper so he doesn't really have that much of use for a hacked client if he has one. To be honest if you are going to ban Savage you need a bit more proof or accusations or something of the sort. A different colored nameplate does not mean that Nodus is the only solution to the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ascarygrunt

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 19
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
Polls about political issues should be only addressed to staff members because they are often bias. IMO. Savage is not a active/regular pvper so he doesn't really have that much of use for a hacked client if he has one. To be honest if you are going to ban Savage you need a bit more proof or accusations or something of the sort. A different colored nameplate does not mean that Nodus is the only solution to the problem.

Ok well what i dont get is if a moderator sees what they think is enough proof, they can ban them no questions asked. The ONLY reason that savage isn't banned right now is because everyone has known him for a long time. If it was a player who just started playing recently they would've been banned the second that screenshot went up. All im trying to say is there should be set standards for what is required to ban someone. It will help to avoid situations like this in the future.

_________________
ASG's YouTube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

avatar

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Lazulis island

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 pm

If I was an admin on PVP this post would say "lack of evidence. Locked (Pm me if you feel otherwise)."

_________________
Flabaghaspy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ascarygrunt

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 19
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Akikira wrote:
If I was an admin on PVP this post would say "lack of evidence. Locked (Pm me if you feel otherwise)."

TBH i think there is enough proof. Then again if there was he would be banned right now. But i do agree

_________________
ASG's YouTube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miska (taters3121)

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Washington USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:12 pm

ascarygrunt wrote:

TBH i think there is enough proof. Then again if there was he would be banned right now. But i do agree

I think so too.. I mean we have a picture of himself using a hack on his own computer.. What more evidence do we need

_________________
Like a Star @ heaven Become A Viking Today! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:19 pm

The only thing is that his nameplate is different. His brother could have done this and he might have never known that it's not supposed to be there. Nodus shows other things besides just that. If he's smart enough to download Nodus I think that he's smart enough to not show that he has Nodus in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miska (taters3121)

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Washington USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:42 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
The only thing is that his nameplate is different. His brother could have dcroone this and he might have never known that it's not supposed to be there. Nodus shows other things besides just that. If he's smart e cnough to download Nodus I think that he's smart enough to not show that he has Nodus in the first place.

It's nothing the crop tool can't fix, he probably just cropped the nodus stuff out and forgot about the nameplate because it isn't very noticable... I didn't even of noticed the nameplate till that guy pointed it out.

_________________
Like a Star @ heaven Become A Viking Today! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:24 pm

If his brother did install Nodus, Savage would've known about it. Because when you press the "Y" key a hack menuw comes up. And since the "Y" key right next to the "T" key, when he could try be talking, he couldve accidentally clicked the key right next to it then bring up the hack options.

_________________

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GojoMaximus

avatar

Posts : 935
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Trapped in my own little imagination

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:40 pm

You say he "could have". Anything is possible, so he "could have" never hit that key. You can't just say that he could have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
You say he "could have". Anything is possible, so he "could have" never hit that key. You can't just say that he could have.

How many times have you hit a key next to "T"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OblivionKyuubi

avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 23
Location : In Naga's Castle, on the High Throne.

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm



When typing fast it is possible to mix up your keys numerous times. You can have chubby fingers and hit two at a time if anything. Sorry if it seems like I'm arguing with you a lot, I'm not taking sides just pointing out a few things XD
o.O How do all of you know about Nodus commands and such anyway? Have you all downloaded it at some point?

_________________
"Naga Vunajan" "Naga Hajan Teac" eh dra cekhydinac, ed ech'd navannehk du dra bufan vnus dra vyldeuh uh dra canjan pid nydran dra puhtc ramt dukadran po bneta uv paehk bynd uv dra "Naga" Vysemo.
Drnuikr ymm dra cxiyppmac yht ehcimdc yht camv-tacdnild uv dra canjan edcamv, Naga saspanc ryja kuha paouht dra canjan yht palusa meva muhk vneahtc.
Naga mejac uh vunajan drnuikr dra vniedc uv uin puhtc.

Naega jeil jal naga
Naga mejac uh.
King Naga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:


When typing fast it is possible to mix up your keys numerous times. You can have chubby fingers and hit two at a time if anything. Sorry if it seems like I'm arguing with you a lot, I'm not taking sides just pointing out a few things XD
o.O How do all of you know about Nodus commands and such anyway? Have you all downloaded it at some point?

Well, I made a youtube video on "How to hide your valubles from Nodus users" And I installed Nodus so I could make an example. Also the video I watched on Nodus which I got the comparesent from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OblivionKyuubi

avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 23
Location : In Naga's Castle, on the High Throne.

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 pm

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
OblivionKyuubi wrote:


When typing fast it is possible to mix up your keys numerous times. You can have chubby fingers and hit two at a time if anything. Sorry if it seems like I'm arguing with you a lot, I'm not taking sides just pointing out a few things XD
o.O How do all of you know about Nodus commands and such anyway? Have you all downloaded it at some point?

Well, I made a youtube video on "How to hide your valubles from Nodus users" And I installed Nodus so I could make an example. Also the video I watched on Nodus which I got the comparesent from.

Ah I see, I might have to look that video up later. Do you have a link? If so please pm me with it. I don't wish for you to sound like you're "advertising" when you aren't.
I would much like to hide my valuables from Nodus.

_________________
"Naga Vunajan" "Naga Hajan Teac" eh dra cekhydinac, ed ech'd navannehk du dra bufan vnus dra vyldeuh uh dra canjan pid nydran dra puhtc ramt dukadran po bneta uv paehk bynd uv dra "Naga" Vysemo.
Drnuikr ymm dra cxiyppmac yht ehcimdc yht camv-tacdnild uv dra canjan edcamv, Naga saspanc ryja kuha paouht dra canjan yht palusa meva muhk vneahtc.
Naga mejac uh vunajan drnuikr dra vniedc uv uin puhtc.

Naega jeil jal naga
Naga mejac uh.
King Naga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Nah, I don't advertise, I just figured it could be helpfull.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhdiXJ0S9IY

_________________

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:18 am

Tanker, quite disrespectful that is. I agree, grunt should care about people finding him biased and watch his language on the forums, but this large post about hating us isn't really nice.

You're banned, so why do you even care?

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 am

Deleting tankers post. Too much swearing disrespect and rage. IMO there isn't enough evidence to ban savage. Other people agree the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xuluf

avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 am

Come on guys.. You know that you can make a mod tht has this feature yourself right?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   

Back to top Go down
 
SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Solved: log on netease servers with US client
» How to Downgrade your WOW Client !!!
» Chinese client : Catacylsm streaming installer
» For those who can't wait : Chinese client+Delocalizator
» Chinese client - Final patch part available

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: !!REPORT!!-
Jump to: