Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]

Go down 
+12
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
ascarygrunt
zZzSleepinGrunt
SavageFxcker
xSheepOwnerx
~Tylo
Fatalpower
CharlesAwesome
Cookie_Rallys
OblivionKyuubi
KAoTiCxExile
Aus
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Nodus or not?
Yes, he definatly has a hacked client.
SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] I_vote_lcap47%SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
No, he does not have a hacked dlient.
SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] I_vote_lcap53%SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] Empty
PostSubject: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 pm

I took Kao's advise and decided to make a post about SavageFxcker using a hacked client.

Now, look at these two pictures, the one on the left was taken by Savage, the one on the right is from a Nodus hacked client reveiw.
Also if you look at the picture where Wyane is CROUCHING. There is no mod that allows you to see someones name while crouching. SavageFxcker claims it is a mod called "nameplate" I could not find any video/download for this. So IF it exists, please post a link in the comments.

SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] Savage10

I have to give a shout out to CharlesAwesome for finding the Nodus reveiw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-o4dC2DUw (Skip to 8:03 and look at the guys green name box, look familar?)

Now, the poll will end in 7 days so please vote.

If the poll ends up as "Yes, he does have a hacked client" I'd like a PvP moderator to ban.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by AUSxHIDDENBLADE on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 pm

He never said it was called "nameplate". He said it was a "nameplate" mod. Just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Could you ask him to provide a link to the download/video reveiw?
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:12 pm

I would actually like to see that myself.

Oh Jas make sure to put [PVP] in the title so as not to confuse with the SRV.
:3
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
I would actually like to see that myself.

Oh Jas make sure to put [PVP] in the title so as not to confuse with the SRV.
:3

Oh okay, thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:29 pm

In my opinion, if he cannot provide a link to anything about this mod, he should be banned, for the fact that he lied, and is using a hack (Nodus).
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes cookie, And your welcome for the link.
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 pm

How has ANYONE voted that he doesn't have a hacked client? The proof is THERE. I will find more in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Well, theres still a chance he actually did download a nameplate mod.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Yes, but savage has not provided any links, or any hard evidence that it is, all evidence right now is pointing to him using Nodus.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 pm

He's sleeping atm. And he's got school in the morning, I asked Kyuubi to notify him about this.
Back to top Go down
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 pm

There's no nameplate standalone mod as of this time, I just looked for like 15min.
Correct me if im wrong, but he's using Nodus or a similar client.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Before we continue acusing him of Nodus, we'll wait until he see's this post so he can defend himself.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Right now SavageFxcker is asleep and is going to school tomorrow, this is why he has not provided anything as of yet. Please allow him some time to at least wait until he gets back.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
Right now SavageFxcker is asleep and is going to school tomorrow, this is why he has not provided anything as of yet. Please allow him some time to at least wait until he gets back.

Thats what I just said.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 pm

lol sorry I didn't see it XD
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 pm

1 its a mod not a hack, and we have never banned a mod from use yet... (We need a aticky about it). 2 his bro installed it and all he knows is that mc has had bigger nameplates since his bro played. I dont think its his fault ans he even offered to force update if anyone whined so much about it, doesnt seem like there is any malice intent in the use of this MOD not HACK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm

~Tylo wrote:
1 its a mod not a hack, and we have never banned a mod from use yet... (We need a aticky about it). 2 his bro installed it and all he knows is that mc has had bigger nameplates since his bro played. I dont think its his fault ans he even offered to force update if anyone whined so much about it, doesnt seem like there is any malice intent in the use of this MOD not HACK

1. I'll refer it to a modification once I have proof it's not a hack.
2. We've heard the "Little Brother" excuse over 15 times now.
3. If it is Nodus, it will be malicous because do you know how many hacks there are in Nodus?
4. If it was Nodus, he would've known as soon as it was installed, because it gives you a side toolbar with lots of hack options.
5. You can hide the Nodus toolbar/hack menu with a hotkey, but this doen't hide the names in a box.
6. It already is a rule not to have hacked clients/mods that are not listed, so we don't need a sticky about it.
7. No such mod exists as far as I'm concernd, but there are hacks which inlcude this.
8. Hacked client=ban. Thats why I made this poll.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 am

To stop from arguing, I'm going to lock this untill Savage/Kyuubi come online and PM me to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Unlocked for others opinions.
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 pm

I still don't understand how anyone could vote that isn't nodus. (Actually probably TeK and Naga voted for no hacks) :p
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm

I didn't vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Well, when is he going to post this "Nameplate" mod?..
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Cookie_Rallys wrote:
Well, when is he going to post this "Nameplate" mod?..

Check this. https://starmine.niceboard.com/t1913-resolution
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Savage tried to cover himself up with posting a outdated mod that looks nothing like we saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]   SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP] Empty

Back to top Go down

SavageFxcker hacked client. [PvP]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next