Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Disbanding of Rednecks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Disband Rednecks
Yes, disband Rednecks!
41%
 41% [ 7 ]
No, don't disband Rednecks
59%
 59% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17
 

AuthorMessage
SavageFxcker

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 21
Location : Maryland... Who the hell lives in Maryland?!

PostSubject: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 am

Their actions of late have been extremely offensive and I would like to have a vote for them to be disbanded. Please vote Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Tylo

avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 19
Location : FL.

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 am

how is this reasonable?

_________________
~TyLo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
GojoMaximus

avatar

Posts : 935
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Trapped in my own little imagination

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 am

It is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enemycommander

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am

You can ban or mute players for breaking the rules, but I don't think the moderaters can legally take action against a faction just cause the players in it are breaking rules. Punish players, not factions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie55555



Posts : 1379
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 19
Location : In Memorie

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 am

True. We did that in the psat and I turned out badly. It happend twice than the whole server went out of control

_________________
The PvP War took too much with it.
I am sad that nothing was done until Zab came.
Even than.
It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Tylo

avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 19
Location : FL.

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 am

Enemycommander wrote:
You can ban or mute players for breaking the rules, but I don't think the moderaters can legally take action against a faction just cause the players in it are breaking rules. Punish players, not factions.
hes a non-mad, aswell xD

_________________
~TyLo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm

We didn't ban the whole faction of Martyrdom. We banned the people who broke the rules. We can't punish people without proof unless we see it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miska (taters3121)

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Washington USA

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

They bring competition in the PVP which I personally like and I haven't seen to much of anything from them. Seems the only ones that are angry are the ones that got killed by them...

_________________
Like a Star @ heaven Become A Viking Today! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAoTiCxExile



Posts : 265
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 20
Location : In the Naga mobile submarine.

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Note: They never killed me. Just saying.

_________________
SgtRainbowDash

Naga forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
We didn't ban the whole faction of Martyrdom. We banned the people who broke the rules. We can't punish people without proof unless we see it ourselves.

That's not true, everyone was banned. Even ripperedyo and tunnel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OblivionKyuubi

avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 24
Location : In Naga's Castle, on the High Throne.

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm

If they weren't breaking the rules then they should be rightfully unbanned.
If there is a report and proof then it should be alright, however if there are member in the faction who did nothing wrong, they should at least file a unban request and explain why they shouldn't have been banned. They then should be unbanned.

But if they were found with proof of breaking the rules then the ban should remain in tact.

Now, is there proof that Every member did in fact break the rules?

_________________
"Naga Vunajan" "Naga Hajan Teac" eh dra cekhydinac, ed ech'd navannehk du dra bufan vnus dra vyldeuh uh dra canjan pid nydran dra puhtc ramt dukadran po bneta uv paehk bynd uv dra "Naga" Vysemo.
Drnuikr ymm dra cxiyppmac yht ehcimdc yht camv-tacdnild uv dra canjan edcamv, Naga saspanc ryja kuha paouht dra canjan yht palusa meva muhk vneahtc.
Naga mejac uh vunajan drnuikr dra vniedc uv uin puhtc.

Naega jeil jal naga
Naga mejac uh.
King Naga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAoTiCxExile



Posts : 265
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 20
Location : In the Naga mobile submarine.

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Kyuubi, none of them were banned as far as I know. :/ Savage just posted this because he wants them disbanded, and he's insane.

_________________
SgtRainbowDash

Naga forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
If they weren't breaking the rules then they should be rightfully unbanned.
If there is a report and proof then it should be alright, however if there are member in the faction who did nothing wrong, they should at least file a unban request and explain why they shouldn't have been banned. They then should be unbanned.

But if they were found with proof of breaking the rules then the ban should remain in tact.

Now, is there proof that Every member did in fact break the rules?

Good statement Kyuubi, I think most of the players broke the ruls, but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
If they weren't breaking the rules then they should be rightfully unbanned.
If there is a report and proof then it should be alright, however if there are member in the faction who did nothing wrong, they should at least file a unban request and explain why they shouldn't have been banned. They then should be unbanned.

But if they were found with proof of breaking the rules then the ban should remain in tact.

Now, is there proof that Every member did in fact break the rules?

In Martyrdom's case, everyone was banned. Regardless of involvment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

No. I banned the people that were spawn killing me. Then after I banned those guys then people started calling me a bad moderator, unfair, cruel, etc. This is called disrespect but i'm sure you have done alot of that haven't you Fatal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

We banned everyone rightfully. Because you are a faction, everyone supports each other. In other words: Everyone disrespected me and grunt and broke the rules.

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 am

You're right, I made mistakes, I was made after our "spawnkilling" ban due to a hard to understand rule that Snowy passed off as legal to us.

Others did virtually nothing and got blanket banned for being under our name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 18
Location : The Nether(lands)

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:00 am

Vulgarity and disrespect is enough to get you banned.

_________________
I am a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 am

Various alts didnt, and got blanket banned. Others were 1st time offenders and you cracked out a perm ban. Care to comment on that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Tylo

avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 19
Location : FL.

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am

Fatal, i care to comment, idc if some of your faction mates didnt deserve to et banned, u did, and alot of ur faction mates spawn killed with u anyway. Ur entire faction disturbed the peace. Now there is a poll to see if u shall be unbanned with the entire faction, and yet u are still aguing.. Be patient

_________________
~TyLo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
KAoTiCxExile



Posts : 265
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 20
Location : In the Naga mobile submarine.

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 am

ALRIGHT that's enough. This topic isn't about Martyrdom, it's about Rednecks. So stay on topic.

_________________
SgtRainbowDash

Naga forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

avatar

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 pm

How long was this poll set for?

_________________

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie55555



Posts : 1379
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 19
Location : In Memorie

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Not All of them are banned. I don't think it should Be Disbaned And leave the last Guy By himself

_________________
The PvP War took too much with it.
I am sad that nothing was done until Zab came.
Even than.
It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalpower



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:48 am

~Tylo wrote:
Fatal, i care to comment, idc if some of your faction mates didnt deserve to et banned, u did, and alot of ur faction mates spawn killed with u anyway. Ur entire faction disturbed the peace. Now there is a poll to see if u shall be unbanned with the entire faction, and yet u are still aguing.. Be patient

Uhmm, we didn't get banned for spawnkilling. Half of our faction don't even talk in all chat so they didn't disturb the peace.
Im not arguing man, I just want the members who did nothing wrong unbanned, and I can await my own judgement from the poll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt



Posts : 484
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 am

This is getting off topic, i'm locking this topic because the poll is already set and the information is there. If you cannot place your vote because the topic is locked talk to a staff member to get it unlocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Disbanding of Rednecks   

Back to top Go down
 
The Disbanding of Rednecks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: PVP Chat-
Jump to: